"I want ma'." I said, stumbling on my pale slender short legs as I watched in the meadows, noticing splodges waving at us. Eren and Mikasa.

"Hey, guys!" Eren shouted in his usual voice, holding onto the straps of the wood stack that layed firmly on his back, leaning over to keep it upright. "What you been up to? I thought you wanted to come see the soldiers this time with us, Eliza!"

"Too scary." My eyes brimmed with water, my hands shaking. The soldiers was always wounded, covered in blood with loads of bandages.

"Don't be such a wuss, you coward. Your no fun." Eren explained, turning his back on me as he looked at the book that held in Armin's hands. "I can't wait until us 3 go the outside!! It will be so fun!"

"I think we should go to mother. She will be waiting." Mikasa said, brushing up her stack of wood as her red scarf blew in the wind, waiting for them to follow.

"Yeah. She will turn into an ogre." Eren laughed.

"I will be waiting in the alleyway for you guys!" Armin screamed as he ran away into the distance, as we ran back.

"Where have you to been! You took a while!" Mother shouted.

"Mikasa knocked me over, we had to stay a little longer to pick all my wood back up." Eren explained, his ears going red as he chucked his planks of wood into the container.

"Your lying." Mother walked over to him, pinching his ear as Eren flushed. "Your ears are red." She smiled, letting go of him as Eren slumped back on his chair.

"Well, let's eat." Mother said, peering at Mikasa. "Your up to something Eren. Tell me the truth. Mikasa, please spill it out!"

"Eren wants to join the scouts." Mikasa said casually.

I gave a great gasp, my emerald eyes peering at Eren as my fingers grasped over my mouth, devastated while he blushed.

"Mikasa!" Eren shouted, throwing his fork on the table angrily in his temper, breathing heavily to calm himself down.

"Eren Jaeger!" Mother shouted, brushing her apron as she looked at him. "You are not becoming a wretched soldier, for my sake! Tell him, Grisha!" She looked at father.

He had brown hair with spectacles hanging on his nose as he placed down his crumpled newspaper. "Let the boy be, Carla. If he wants to join the scouts, then he will. We can't change his desire if that's what he wants so."

"Grisha! For heaven's sake, Eren could die out there! Don't you see the consequences if he does so! Think about it for a second, you mad man!" She shouted, grabbing Eren by the shoudlers as she looked at father.

"I know. But he seems determined and it's his fault if he dies - he clearly dosen't care wether or not it is a death wish." He explained, turning to the side as he tucked up his glasses.

"Honey! If they become a soldier, who is going to look after dear Eliza! I can't, I will have to work and work during the day as you are going away! And soon I wouldn't live on! She will have to become a soldier!"

"If it happens, it happens. Unfortunaley, it is their choice wether or not they decide and take in the advice from their elders and betters. Just leave it up to them. Im going, dear." He stood up and kissed mothers cheek, ruffled my hair and waved goodbye.

He whispered something to mother, making her look at me worriedly but nodded her head, her eyes brimming with tears. All I heard was 'Injection, Eliza.'

"Remember, Eren, when I come back, I will show you the basement where I will tell you everything. Goodbye, now!" And he disappeared.

"Just because your dad is going to let it pass, dosen't mean it will change my mind!"Mother said, as she stood with Eren on the doorstep.