Ben 10 : helen wheels x male human reader (part 2)

Comenzar desde el principio

You leaned against the wall trying to stay out of sight hoping Helen would find you soon since even thought nobody bothered you, you never really felt combertable alone in this town. You waited for 5 minutes before a familair blue alien approached smiling to see you again quickly taking you in a hug.
Helen : hey
(Y/n) : hey Helen....what you wanna do ?
Helen : hmm while i hoped we could see a small tech museum then get something to eat
(Y/n) : sure

She smiled pecking your cheek then held your hand leading you to the tech musuem since she heard a few good things about it, you just wanna see that smile of hers walking next to her to take a few glances at her.
(Y/n) : how your day been ?
Helen : busy like i said, (sigh) i had some paperwork of a case and had to deal with Manny again.... he picked a fight with Kevin for a reason i don't care about
(Y/n) : (pulls her close) well guess i just help you relax with a nice date

Helen smiled leaning into your shoulder still holding your hand glad she had you she truly loved you, you always found a way to make her smile and her heart beat faster. You two entered the small tech musuem buying two tickets for you two, you walked around tye musuem listening to Helen telling you what all the tech was like ships, machines that all kinda made you amazed by how far they were.

They even got holograms of a few machines they could't get but it was still pretty awesome and having Helen with you made this even better even while you hated the musuems. Helen herself smiled a lot to have you at her side making this museum trip a lot more fun for herself.

The trip soon started to end when you and Helen had seen everything together both hungry for some food so you exited the Musuem going to a small restaurant you two had visited many times before for good food and quiet since not many people came there on this time so it could be a little private for you two in a empty restaurant. You two choose this restaurant since it was empty and that it was runned by a married human and alien so you both could pay after a small argument which resolved quickly then ended up in making out.

The restaurant was pretty empty only two more tables but you two took a empty table away from others ordering your food by the owner, you took something simelair to a hamburger while Helen took something like a fish with vegatables. You held your glass with juice in one hand sipping it feeling Helen tail brush against your leg under the table by accident.

Helen looked down at her glass thinking about what to talk about.
Helen : so whats are your plan this week ?
(Y/n) : (chuckle) not much but if you wanna do something im all ears
Helen :..... i guess i could look for something to do

She gave you a smile drinking her glass of juice watching you drink your own looking at the table, she could see a bunch of aliens behind you going on about their day but two looking tough and staring at the restaurant gave her the chills not liking their looks.
(Y/n) : anything you wanna talk about or something interesting to tell ?
Helen : (rest head on her hand) not much i am getting close with that case im working on

Oh yeah since Plumbers were more or less space cops or military they also did their best to stop alien crimes like real cops and Helen told you that she looked into a old case about a weapon dealer, she hoped to prove her worth by finding them but this wasn't easy this guy was good in staying out of the radar.
(Y/n) : and ?
Helen : (sigh) that guy is making it hard, i know he's a Kinecelaren like me and we know some of the people working for him but every time we get close they escape.
(Y/n) : don't worry if somebody can catch him its you

Helen smiled reaching over the table to interwine her fingers with yours using one hand to hold the fork to take a piece of her fish to her mouth never taking her eyes of you all you did the same. You two even let each other have a piece of each other food then talked about a few random objects whatever came to mind to make this date last as long as possible.