Chapter 33

(1 month later)

Jaila

Royalty held onto my hand as we walked around the park together. Since Momma said I needed to walk that's what I been doing. 

"Mommy look!"Royalty yelled pointing to a loose dog running behind its owner.

"I know boo you want one?"I asked her. It was a cute pitbull puppy.

"Yes please?"

"I'll talk to daddy about it."We continued to walk around until I got tired and let her go play.

I watched as she climbed up the slide trying to get up instead of using the stairs. I shook my head laughing.

I kept a good eye on her because I didn't want anything to happen to her.

While I was watching Roro play on the slide I got a face time call from Amari, I quickly answered it. I haven't seen her in a while.

"Best!"Amari yelled once I answered the phone.

"Hi Love!"I yelled as well.

"I miss you!"Amari pouted.

"I miss you more, where are you?"I asked since she didn't look like she was at work.

"I'm home. I was supposed to go to work but I have bad cramps so I'm chillen in bed."

"Mommy Ice cream!!"Royalty yelled running back over to me.

"I see mama, hold on."I stood up going to the ice cream truck holding her hand."I'm at the park with my baby."

"I hear my niece I need to see my baby."Amari mumbled.

"Where August and Amara?"I asked letting Royalty pick the ice cream she wanted.

"His long ass laying on me like a baby sleep, he supposed to be stopping my cramps but it's not working. Amara's at daycare."

"Ouu Hot cheetos with cheese please, and a vanilla single cone. Ouu and a pepsi and a strawberry shortcake ice cream."I then paid for everything.

"Damn you got all that food, I'm telling Chris on you."Amari told me. I shrugged sitting down with Royalty at the bench.

"I don't care, I love food."I did a dance eating my ice creams.

"Anyway, we coming out there later today. Ima stay the night with you, August probably doesn't want to but I'll make him"

We talker a more then got off the phone.

I started to think back to that person following me, I wonder who it was.Why were they following? I hope it's no one dangerous,I mean the person followed me so they were obviously trying to do something to me.

Royalty walked over to me rubbing her eyes.

"You tired love?"I asked her.

"Yes. I want daddy."She mumbled laying her head against my tummy making the baby kick.

Royalty looked. up at me with big eyes.

"Sissy kicked me."Royalty stated giggling.

"Look. She's moving again."I pushed one part of my stomach and she began to kick again..

"Is daddy at home?"Royalty asked once I strapped her in her carseat.

"He should be, if not we'll just go visit him."

"Okay "Royalty nodded.

I got in the driver seat of the car. After I adjusted the seat, I drove off.