Chapter 29

Hey guys, I'm going to be doing a three month time skip, I haven't really been giving you guys good chapters, I have just been bullshitting them because I lost inspiration, but I'm changing that right now. Hopefully this chapter is better than the other ones.. 

Enjoy!

(Three months later, It's February)

Jaila..

I did a little dance eating a rib that Amari made. I was soo hungry, it wasn't even funny.

"You enjoyin yourself?"Chris asked walking over to me.

Wiping my mouth, I nodded.

"Yes. It's so nice and pretty. I love you."I told him. Amari, Momma Joyce and Chris threw me a surprise baby shower today. At first I did not want one, but I am so glad that they threw me it.

We didn't know the sex, because it was sent to Amari's house and she wanted to do a cute surprise reveal so I gave the doctor her address instead of mine. Since we don't know the gender, Amari decided to go with just neutral colors, it was plain, but really pretty.

"I love you more."Chris leaned down giving me a kiss.

"I can't wait to find out what we are having."

"Me either. I think it's a boy."

"I hope it's a girl now. At first I wanted a girl, but after you showed me all of the cute pictures of Royalty when she was a baby, it makes me want a little girl."I smiled rubbing my tummy.

"Hell no. I can barely deal with you and Royalty,  havin three of y'all hell no."Chris shook his head pulling me into his lap once he sat down.

"We are not that bad babe you're extra."I mumbled eating more food.

"No  I am not. If we have a girl, Ima cry."Chris told me. I shook my head giggling.

"Alright guys, we are going to open some of the presents and then the gender reveal."Amari stated through the microphone.

"So mommy and daddy get y'all asses up here!"She yelled making me laugh. Chris and I made our way to the stage where the King and Queen chairs sat. After taking a seat we opened most of the presents.

"Aww this is so cute."I cooed holding up a onesie that said "I have the best parents ever!" 

"Look at how spoiled our baby is already."Chris stated pulling out a white sleeper. It was to help put the baby to sleep when I didn't feel like rocking it.

"I know."I smiled.We opened a little bit more stuff then left the rest alone.

"Alright, this is the gender reveal. What I am holding in my hand is a bath bomb, Chris is holding the jar of the water that it will go in. Once Jaila drops it in there, it will reveal what the baby is. If it's pink, it's a girl and if it's blue it will be a boy. Go ahead drop it in."Amari explained..

I dropped the bath bomb in the jar..

"It's a girl!!"I yelled excitedly into the mic.

"God damn."Chris mumbled shaking his head

"Mommy my baby is a girl?"Royalty ran up asking excitedly.

"Yes boo. You're going have a little sister boo."I told her causing her to cheese very hard.

"Ha nigga! You thought you was getting a boy."Chris's dad yelled as we walked over to them.

"Leave him alone."Momma Joyce pinched him.

"I'm not even tripping, I just hope my baby is healthy. And after this baby Ima try for my boy."Chris said with confidence.

"Pssh boy. No more babies anytime soon."I shut that down real quick. I will no be having babies back to back like that.