Chapter 22

Jaila.

"Auntie Jai!"I heard Amara yell and her tiny feet running down the hall to my room.

"Yes baby? Stop running."She climbed into my lap.

"I miss daddy and mommy."She pouted.

"Aw, you want to call mommy?"I asked pulling out my phone as she nodded. 

These last couple of days have been good. The girls are a handful, but I can handle them. Since Chris and I both work morning shift, I take the girl to Momma Joyce or I take them with me to the salon. They sit in my office watching t.v. most of the time.

Lately I have been feeling really sick, I went to my doctor and she said that I have food poisoning, but I don't remember eating anything bad.

"Mommy"Royalty rolled into my side.

"What's wrong?"I sniffed a little.

"Where's daddy?"She pouted sitting up a little.

"He's at work boo. He'll be home soon. You want to go to Mee-Maw's house?"I asked seeing it was about 2 in the afternoon and I knew Chris wouldn't be getting off of work until later.

"Mhmm"Royalty nodded.

"Okay after Mara is done talking to her mommy and daddy."I sat Amara on the bed and got up going in the closet looking for clothes.

After finding my outfit, I found the girls an outfit.

"Let's get in the tub boos."I mumbled after I finished running their bath.

"Don't make a mess, please."I laid on the bed leaving the bathroom door open.

After they were done, I got them dressed and got myself dressed as well.

When we were finished we walked to the car. I made sure they were buckled in there car seats and the drove to Momma Joyce's house.

"Mommy!!! After we get ice cream?"Roro yelled from the back seat.

"Yes boo, now stop yelling."I mumbled parking on the curb at the house.

We knocked on the door and Momma Joyce opened the door smiling.

"Hi pretty girl! I see you brought my favorite girls!"She yelled letting us in.

"Hi momma, and of course. I had to bring them over."I smiled hugging her as we walked into the living room.

"Mee-Maw we get cookies?"Royalty asked.

"Yeah, Paw-Paw is in there. Jaila can I talk to you?"Momma asked. I nodded slowly. Once the girls were out of sight she began talking as we sat down on the couch.

"How many months?"She asked. I scrunched up my face in confusion.

"How many months what?"I asked.

"How many months pregnant are you?"She asked again I laughed a little.

"Momma, I'm not pregnant at all."I shook my head.

"Oh come on. Chris told me about you throwing up a lot and sleeping a lot lately. Also your nose is bigger.. So tell me how many months."

"Momma, I have food poisoning and my nose is only bigger because I have no make-up on today that's all. I'm not with child, trust me I'm on birth control."I finished off.

"You can never be too sure, take a test?"She smiled. I shook my head giggling. Momma Joyce really wants more Grand kids.

"Sure momma."I shook my head taking the pregnancy test from her. I went into the restroom and peed on the stick, when I was done I left it in there and washed my hands.