Chapter 27

( 1 week later)

Chris.

"So you really going out?"Jaila asked for the hundredth time.

I was getting dressed to go out with August and some guys from the shop. I asked her if she wanted me to stay home, she said no and now she's pouting watching me get dressed.

"I asked if you wanted me to stay, but you said no."I mumbled putting my watch on.

"Okay whatever"I heard Royalty's little feet running into the room.

"Daddy I go with you?"Roro asked climbing onto Jaila's lap.

"Not this time babe."I told her. Once I got done I turned around to look at them they were both pouting.

Chuckling, I spoke,"I'll be back later to tuck you on. Okay?"I asked picking her up.

"Okay."She smiled at me nodding.

"Stay with us please."Jaila whined walking over hugging us.

"I'm already dressed and the guys are at the club already." Jaila sighed loudly.

"Okay. Y'all better not be around no bitches and please do not come home too drunk."Jaila stated. I nodded rubbing her tummy.

"I promise I'm not. I don't know about the others but Ima stay away from the girls."

"Go before I cry so you can stay"I laughed at her because that is something she would do to make me stay with her.

"Aight. i love yall"I kissed Royalty's cheeks and sat her down.

"I love you more."Jaila kissed my lips twice not letting me go.

"Babe I gotta go."

"Okaayy."

After leaving the house I made my way to the club.

(@the club)

I chuckled shaking my head at the text Jaila was sending me.

Spoiled Brat:I hate you! Why didn't you stay dummy? Now I'm cold and sad.

--Babe why you actin crazy? You need some dick that's why?

Spoiled Brat:Yeessss Come home and love on me! I want some dick.

--Wait for me to come home. I'a give you some dick

Spoiled Brat: No. Come home Christopher gosh I hate you!

"Nigga you all engrossed in ya phone who blowin ya line my baby?"Jamal asked standing by me.

"Nigga get knocked out in this club."I mumbled.

--Babe stop being crazy Ima be on my way in an hour.

"I'm tryna get some today."Jamal mumbled looking over the girls that passed us.

I looked over at August who looked not himself.I walked over to him.

"Wasup man?"I asked him.

Shrugging he replied,"Nothin, chillin."

"You don't look like yourself, let's go talk."I nodded over to the bar.

Once we got to the bar we sat down on the bar stools.

"I think I lost ha'man."August sighed.

"Why you say that?"I asked.

"Amari don't even look at meh da same. I think I officially lost ha' that's ma babyeh man. I ain't mean to call ha them rude word. I was drunk. I miss ha it feel like we ain't neva gon get back where we was man."I nodded understanding.

"Just talk to her. Don't give up. I think you guys should go to counseling it'll help. Also don't smother her and try to rush her back in the relationship just be patient."I explained

"Thank you."August mumbled

"No problem, you need to talk.Just call me we brothers man."

"Now let's go back over there and have a good time."

And that's exactly what we did.

Jaila.

I sat on the floor in front of the mirror doing my make up.I was bored,Roro was sleeping and Chris was still out.

I rubbed my little bump. I'm so excited for me to get bigger because I want to know the sex soo bad. Chris and I want a boy and Royalty wants a little sister

I don't want a girl because Royalty is already very spoiled and she has developed an attitude from me. I can not deal with  two Roro's, but whatever the baby is I will love it.

Making my way downstairs, I peeked in Royalty's room to make sure she was still sleeping and she was.

"Mmm."I moaned biting  into an Oreo. Chris doesn't let me eat junk because he wants a healthy baby I guess, but I don't care.I love sweets and will continue to eat them. I always tell him I know what I am doing, this isn't the first time I've been pregnant.

Plus my son was very healthy when I had him.

As I was eating my cookies, I noticed  an envelope on the table. I picked it up reading over it.

Biting my bottom lip, I debated on if I should open it or not. It was obviously Chris's.

Shrugging, I opened it.

It was a picture with Chris in an orange jumpsuit indicating he was in court and had been to jail for something.Also a big paragraph.

The paragraph stated why he went to jail.

I skimmed over it but stopped at the word RAPED

My jaw dropped.

He raped someone? Well allegedly, but still why wouldn't he tell me?

This made me think,could he be hiding more from me?

I told him everything about me why wouldn't he tell me this.

"Mommy?"I looked down seeing Royalty pouting with her bear in one hand and her blanket in the other.

I put the stuff back.I walked over to her bending down to pick her up.

"What's wrong mamas?"

"Where daddy?"She asked. I shrugged looking at the clock seeing that it was 1 in the morning.

"He's on his way boo.But in the meantime, you wanna lay in bed with mommy?"She nodded her head.

I carried her up the stairs and into our bedroom.

Once we got in there we laid on the bed under the covers slowly falling asleep.

Chris has a lot of explaining to do..

Heeyyy. Just a short chapter for you guys.

Im sorry guys, I'm really tired. Part 2 will be up tomorrow most likely.

Vote

and

COMMENT...

Also check out my new Keith Powers  story called Accepting the Inevitable.

Love  you guys, have a blessed day..

(Excuse mistakes)