Chapter 18

(Couple weeks later)

Jaila..

I haven't spoke to Chris in some weeks and it's killing me, because I really do love him. But I'm scared that he isn't being honest. I have been hurt so many times by different guys that it is really hard to believe him. Chris has been blowing up my phone asking to talk, but idk what I should do. I really want to talk to him but I'm scared that he might be lying to me.

I decided to face time Amari to talk to her.

"What heffa?"Amari picked up the phone. I rolled my eyes a little.

"I have a problem."I told her.

"What? AMARA SIT YOUR BAD ASS DOWN!"She yelled.

"Well me and Chris aren't really on speaking terms."I mumbled.

"And why not?"

"Because this girl kept texting him, and he would say oh its no one important. But when he went to the restroom his phone kept vibrating so I picked it up and it was a girl in her bra and underwear talking about come over when Wifey is sleeping. So I got mad, told him I hated him and that I regretted dating him, pretty much. He keeps blowing up my phone asking to talk, but I don't know what to do. What would you do?"I asked her.

"God damn. Uh, I would probably key his muthafuckin car fam. Ooh I wish August would do some trifling shit like that!"Amari yelled.

"Amari, seriously. He keeps telling me he didn't cheat and blah blah blah, but I  don't know what to believe."I whined.

"You should talk to him, I know Chris. I'm sure he wouldn't do no trifling shit like that."She said.

"But what if he did. I'm scared, I don't want to get my heart broken again."

"Girl, go talk to that man. If he did cheat, cut his balls off. But if  not give him some good head, ooh or some pussy. That always helps."Amari said smacking on her chocolate covered pickle.

"Thanks for the advice."I mumbled sarcastically.

"No forreal, all jokes aside. Go talk to him, and hear him out. Just go with your heart."

"Thanks, I'll call you later"

"Okay, love you boo."Amari mumbled.

"Love you more."

"AUGUST COME GET YOUR BAD ASS DAUGHTER, BOUNCES OFF OF WALLS AND SHIT."I heard her yell before I hung up.

This is going to be one hard decision, I'll just go with my heart.

Chris..

Let me tell you how shitty these past couple of weeks have been. I haven't been able to sleep. I look and feel like shit. I really never knew, possibly, losing Jaila could make me feel like this. I guess it's because I have never thought of her leaving me.

Royalty hasn't been with me because I didn't want her to see me like this, so she has been with my mom.

I laid in bed watching some sappy ass love movie.

Why was I like this? I didn't want to be like this, but I am.

I heard my doorbell ringing.I stayed in my bed hoping whoever it was would go away.