Chapter 28

Jaila.

 "Mommy I done!"Roro yelled handing me her plate with syrup. We just finished eating the breakfast that I made while Chris was sleeping. He came in extra late and now he has a huge hangover.

"Thank you boo. Go sit and watch t.v. I'll be right back."I explained to her making her nod and run to the living room.

I really needed to talk to Chris about him allegedly raping someone. That makes me feel weird and if I don't find out now I'll probably just try to ignore the situation, which will not work.

Walking into the room I held a ginger ale in one hand and crackers in the other, a pill bottle as well. I cringed as Chris threw up.

After he finished he crawled back in bed.

"Fuck Man!"Chris yelled holding his head.

"Chris shut up."I handed him the stuff.

"Come lay with me."He mumbled laying on his side.

"We have to talk Chris."I told him.

"Just come lay with me for a minute and we could talk"I walked over to him getting in bed with him. He rubbed my tummy a couple of times while laying his face in my neck.

I rubbed my fingers through his hair soothing him to sleep.

"Did I do something?"Chris asked.

"Sit up so we can talk."

"Wassup?"He asked taking a sip of the ginger ale.

"I found this envelope in the kitchen yesterday."

"Oh yeah. That was at our doorstep I don't know who put it there though."

"Okay.Well I opened it and it had information about you being in jail."I watched as he tensed up

"It said you went to jail for rape. I just wanted to know what happened because I honestly don't believe that you did that."I mumbled.

"Uh, yeah I don't like to talk about it because it's stupid and a rough patch in my life that wan't good."

"Chris what is a relationship with secrets? I asked and he nodded.

"Okay well, when I was 17. I dated a girl I swore we were in love. I mean we cared for each other a lot. We were connected at the hip, If I wasn't nowhere to be found neither was she and vice versa. We were sexually active. Everything was going good until she told me she was pregnant, I was excited even though we were young. But she didn't want the baby, and thought she was going to get an abortion but I said no.She told her parents that I raped her and got her pregnant. Making me end up in jail. She ended up dropping the charges after she got her abortion."Chris's light skin faced turned red real quick indicating that he was mad. 

"Oh wow.."I was honestly speechless. Who would do something like that. Make him go to jail for some shit he never did. That follows you through your life, it stays on you record even if they drop the charges. I'm pissed now I wanna fight this hoe.

"Yeah. On to the next subject. How my baby in there?"Chris asked putting his head on my tummy.

"Mommy!"Royalty yelled running into the room. I shook my head laughing as she struggled to climb on the bed.

"Ima be back."Chris mushed her head then walked into the restroom to brush his teeth. 

"Lay down mommy I cuddle."I smiled laying down on the bed under the covers allowing Roro to lay on my chest.

After Chris came back he jumped in the bed kissing on me. Royalty sat up frowning with her arms crossed.

"Mine!"She yelled kissing me. I laughed as they fought over me.