Chapter 13

Guys, I'm doing a time skip in this chapter. It's not big it's just 2 months. Just warning you guys, so there isn't any confusion. Enjoy!!!

Amari..

"August leave me alone."I groaned rolling away from him. 

"Get up"He mumbled kissing my neck.

"What time is it?"I asked 

"It's 4:30pm you been sleep since the morning. Ima need you to get up and eat somethin."August tried pulling me up.

"Noo babe. I am tired, you do not understand. I have been at my shop for the past few days. I just want to rest."I whined. I recently opened up my beauty salon that has a nail salon in it. I have been in out trying to fix everything that is wrong with it. I also have been doing job interviews..

"Babyeh get up."August pulled me up onto his lap.

"August I'm going to cry."I pouted.August rubbed my tummy. I had a little bump. When August and I went to the doctors and found out that I was pregnant. I was shocked, only because I was not having any morning sickness. I also did not notice that I was gaining weight. I was 8 weeks the last time I went to the doctors, but now I'm 2 months and some weeks..

"Come on babyeh, we gotta meet with the party planner in about an hour."August told me. We are planning Amara's third birthday party, it's disney princess theme. Her birthday is next week on a Monday (August 13th) and her party is on that Saturday.

"Can we reschedule it?" 

"Yeah."He sighed moving me off of his lap and standing to call the planner.

"Momma! Look I learn colors!"Amara ran in holding her book with colors and shapes in it.

"Ooh. What color is this?"I pointed to a green circle.

"That green"

"Yay"I smiled clapping

"I see my baby."Amara calls my tummy her baby. As soon as we told her that I was having a baby she called he/she her baby and she talked to the baby and sang to it. Everything.

"Come on. Let's go see if daddy we'll take us out for dinner."I picked her up.

August was in his "Man cave" watching some football game. I sat on his lap and sat Amara down with me.

"Daddy."Amara & I said.

"Nope."August shook his head.

"Babe stop. I want food."

"I'a cook you something."August started to get up.

"August, I want Olive Garden."

"Okay, I can make you that."August stated.

"August! Me and our children are hungry so you better get dressed and take us to Olive Garden or I'll cry."I told him.

Amara giggled.

"Aight man. Go get dressed. I'a invite Chris and Jaila too."August mumbled shaking his head.

"Yaay. I love you."I smiled pecking his lips.

"I wuv you!!"Amara giggled mimicking me.

"Yeah Yeah yeah, go get dressed. Or I'a change my mind."I stood up taking Amara with me so I could bathe her.

"Olive Garden's about to be soo good."I whispered running her bath water.

(30 minutes later)

"August are you done?"I asked him fluffing Amara's afro.