Chapter 32

(couple days later)

Jaila..

"Hi momma!"I yelled walking into Momma Joyce's house. Chris dropped me off over because he had work and Royalty had to go t daycare. I didn't want to stay home alone, so here I am.

"Oh gosh, what do you want child?"She asked watching me wobble over to her.

"Food."I smiled at her. She loves me and she knows she does.

"Look at that belly! You gettin so big."Pops told me walking into the kitchen.

"I know, I look like I am 9 months when I'm barely like 5. Ima have a big ass baby."I whined taking a seat the island.

"Maybe your having twins."Momma winked at me.

"Oh hell no. I will not be able to handle twins at all." I told her. Ouu I would have a headache everyday a toddler and twins? Hell noo.

"Would you want more kids after this?"Momma asked handing me a bowl of ice cream

"Thank you." I smiled eating it before talking again, "Um, no maybe if we get married. But no more babies anytime soon."

"Good"Pops stated making me laugh.

"I'm for real, yo ass better get on birth control. All these damn babies."He joked making me lightly hit him.

"It's just two babies, plus Amara. That's not a lot."

"To you it's not but yes that is."

Rolling her eyes, Momma spoke,"He's extra he loves all his grand kids."

I smiled at Pops as he smiled stealing kisses from Momma.

"You guys are soo cute."

"I make us cute huh?"Pops asked.

"Nigga bye. I'm the cute one in this marriage."Momma said.

"Girl bye."I laughed at them playfully arguing. 

Chris and I better be just like them when we get older. I thought to myself.

"Ouu I want some."I licked my lips at Momma's  loaded Nachos.

"This is your plate, don't eat it all at once. You gon have a big baby."

"I know, all I do is eat."

"Do you excercise?"Momma asked making me giggle.

"Nope. I'm way too lazy for all that. All I do is eat and sleep."Shaking her head,Momma laughed.

"You're going to have a very lazy baby. You should walk every morning, it's good for the baby."

"I know I want to, I just always get lazy and give up."

"Jaila, you better start to walk"

"I will."I mumbled going back to eating my Nachos.

After I ate my Nachos, I took a 30 minute nap then woke up to my phone vibrating, I looked down noticing that it was Chris calling my phone.

Phone Convo:

Husband-You ready to go?

--Yeah, I was sleeping but you can come get me.

Husband- Alright, her I come.

--Okay, I love you.

Husband-Love you more, see you later.

--End of Convo--