Chapter 20

(Weeks After incident)

Omniscient..

After the incident that happened at Red Lobster,Jaila has been a little scared but not really. Something changed about her as well is that she gets attitudes towards Chris. Chris tries so hard not to snap on her and just curse her little ass out, but he figures that she's acting like that because of what happened at the restaurant.

Jaila was at her apartment and Chris was at his house.She didn't really feel like being bothered with anyone at all, not even Chris. 

She feels disgusting now. Jaila wanted to get a rape kit, but she knew it was way too late to go since she had already took a bath after it happened. Laying in her bed looking up at the ceiling trying to figure out why this happened to her, again.

While thinking and crying she heard Chris walk into her apartment. 

I need to change my locks. Jaila thought to herself.

"Why are you here?"Jaila still laid in her bed.

"I was coming to check on you."Chris answered.

"What part of I don't wanna be bothered don't you get?"Jaila asked making Chris scrunch his face up.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you talking to, but it's not me. Fix yo fucken attitude."At  this point Chris was fed up with Jaila an her attitude.

"Oh but I am talking to you. You can get the fuck out though."She was now sitting up scolding at Chris.

"Jaila, why are you acting like this?I didn't do this shit to you. You act like I'm the one that did that shit. You actin real funny, and I'm tired of this shit. Ignoring me like I'm not your boyfriend. Royalty has been asking about your dumb ass and that's why I came over, to talk and check on you but you want to give me attitude. No one else has came to see your stubborn ass because of your whack ass attitude. Stop blaming this shit on every one else!"Chris yelled. 

He was very irritated with her attitude and just wanted to let her know how he felt . All he was trying to do was be a good boyfriend by checking up on her and making sure she was okay, that's all.

"You or anyone else do not know how I feel so leave me alone. If you don't like my attitude then fucken leave. I didn't ask you to be here."Jaila was now sitting up and frustrated with Chris.

 "Then fucken express how you feel. Let me know, I can't read minds!I don't know what you are feeling, I only know what you tell me shit"Chris shook his head standing up and grabbing his keys. He was over this whole conversation and needed to go to work

"Whatever, don't come back. I don't need you."Jaila said

"Remember you said that."Chris shook is head leaving out the door making sure to lock the door and drove to the tattoo shop.

"I ruin everything."Jaila mumbled to herself shrugging.

 She stood up, going to her kitchen and pouring her a glass of straight vodka. After downing the drink, she ignored the burning sensation in her throat and began drinking some more.

Jaila decided she was only gonna have two shot of Vodka, only leaving her a little bit tipsy.

(On the other side of town)

At the tattoo shop, Chris sat with an irritated look on his face, trying to figure out what he did wrong. Or what he did to make Jaila so angry with him.