Chapter 30

(A week later)

Anonymous..

"Hell nawl. A that ain't a good plan. The lil girl ain't did shit, so we leavin her out of this."Red, one of the guys that I hook up with time from time said.

"Ugh. Okay. I really would've had fun messing with her. Maybe I'll just trick Chris or something."

It was like a light bulb went off in my head because once I said that I had a really good idea.

"I have a plan!!"I screamed pulling the blunt from Red and hitting it.

"OKay let us know."

"Well first. I will.."I explained it and we finally had a good plan.

One that will help me get Chris back, since sending that shit about him in jail didn't work.

My plan with happen soon and when it does Chris will come crawling back to me...

Smirking I laid back on my bed...

*

Jaila.

"Christopher!"I yelled through the phone scaring Royalty. She whined stirring in her sleep.

"I'm sorry baby."I cooed trying to make her go back to sleep. She was right next to me sleeping on our bed.

Chris and I were arguing since he won't tell me where he is, why? because he's a dick and thinks shit is funny when it's not.

"Jaila chill out." I scrunched up my face about to yell but I remembered that Royalty was sleeping.

"Fuck you Chris."I stated calmly then proceeded to hang up in his face. After hanging up I got out of bed.

Chris was supposed to be back with me and Royalty's food, but he wanted to play games. Idk where he's at I just don't understand why he's taking so long, it was making me pissed. He was supposed to bring us In-N-Out, now its going to be cold ew.

I heard a knock at the door. Going to open the door, behind it was Momma Joyce with a cake and cookies.

"Ouu momma you love me!"I squealed getting happy.

"Move girl this is for my grand baby where is she anyway?"She tried shooing my hand away but I had already grabbed the cookies.

Plopping on the couch I opened the cookies.

"She's upstairs taking a nap."I answered stuffing my face. It was like 2 in the afternoon so I of course had to have her take a nap.

"Oh, how's my other grand baby?"Momma asked rubbing my belly making the baby move.

"She's good.. I just wish she would come already. I wanna meet her soo bad."I told her. My phone vibrated I looked down seeing it was Chris.

"Where my son at?He's the one that told me to stop by."

"I don't know, he left and hasn't came back since. He won't tell me where he is."I explained.

"Mommy"Royalty whined coming down the stairs rubbing her eyes.

"Come here boo."She cuddled up next to me, laying her head on my stomach.

"Oh. So you don't see Mee-maw over here?"Momma asked her.

"Hi mee-maw!"Royalty sat up going over to her grandma.

"I got you cookies babe, you better get some before mommy eats them up."