H.C.B.T.O 2

Depuis le début

I thought about it for a minute but agreed to go.

"Ok well we leaving at 9, so be ready by then." It was almost 8 so I decided to to start getting ready.

I took a shower, got dressed in my true religion fit with red and black Jordan's. I sprayed on my Polo cologne and headed down stairs to see Keyshawn waiting for me.

"You ready?"

"Yea, let's head out" I said

"Alright, Syd we gone. We should be back around 1 but if not, oh well." He said yelling to Sydney from upstairs. She came down and stood in front of us.

"Ok, see you when you get back fat head, I love you" She said while hugging him.

"Love you too" he said hugging her back.

"Bye Damian" She said hugging me.

"Bye Syd" I said wrapping my arms around her waist. As we got into the car, I noticed Keyshawn staring me down.

"What nigga?" I said buckling my seatbelt.

"You like my sister." he said

"Are you telling me or asking? "

"I'm telling you. I seen how you hugged her and the way you look at her." he said backing out the driveway.

"Ion know what you talkin about" I said, playing it off.

"I don't have a problem with y'all getting together. But that's blood. Break her heart and I'll break my fist against your face. You hear me?" he asked with a tight grip on the steering wheel so I knew he was serious.

"Yea I hear you. And you know me, when I'm feeling someone I treat them like royalty."

"We'll see man, but since you feeling her, you know you can't get with nun of these females right?"

"I never said I'm feelin her" I said as we pulled up to K.O.D

" U never said you wasn't nigga" he said getting out the car.

We walked into K.O.D and damn. All I seen was ass and titties, titties and ass. I walked to a table with Keyshawn right behind me and we took a seat. Soon as we sat down 2 bad ass females came up to me and my brodie.

The one I had looked like Nicki Minaj in the body and Beyonce in the face. She started dancing on me and clapping her ass in my face. I looked over and saw Keyshawn making his way to the back with his girl.

My girl grabbed my hand and led me to the back. I looked around the room and seen a small bed and a couch. She pushed me on the bed and started kissing my neck, and grinding on me. I'm not gona lie that shit felt good but I couldn't stop thinking about Sydney.

I know we ain't together yet, but I want her to trust me so I can't do this.

I pushed the girl off me gently and made my way out the room. As I was walking out I saw Keyshawn walking towards me. It was around 12 so we made our way home.

"So you fucked ole girl huh?" Keyshawn asked breaking the silence.

"No" I answered honestly.

"My nigga" Keyshawn dapping me up qnd smiling as we pulled into the driveway.

I was tired as fuck so I showered and went to check on Syd. I opened her room door to see her getting off the phone with someone. I heard her say I love you. Who was she talking to?

"Hey Damian. How was K.O.D?" she asked texting and smiling at her phone.

"It was good. How was your night?"

"Good. I was talking to Audrey since y'all didn't invite me" she said finally looking at me with her big brown eyes.

"Oh you would have came with us?" I asked

"No but it would have been nice for y'all to ask." She smiled "Well anyway me and Audrey going to the beach tomorrow. You and Keyshawn wanna come?" she asked

"Yea, I'm down. And I'm sure Keyshawn will come too"

"Good. I'm about to go to sleep so I'll see you when I get up" she said.

"Goodnight Sydney" I said smiling at her.

"Goodnight Damian"

Damn, Sydney. If only she knew what she doing to me. And the crazy thing is, I met her yesterday.

------------

Damian turning down that big booty stripper?

Lol, he know how to control his dick