The day the rain fall

Start from the beginning

"You hurt me without knowing how painful not to be love from the person you're hoping to feel the same way. I wish you can treat me the way I treat you." Making my way on my room and pulling some of my extra clothes and towel, I seated beside me and gulped loudly and hardly.

"How can you be so sexy with wet look?" Wiping this towel in his neck, I almost crushed my own lips from restraining this wild imagination running out inside my mind. After I'm done, I'm so close to collapse from what I should do next; stripping his clothes.

"Jisoo, please pray for me and forgive me for what I'll do." Peeling the edge of his t-shirt, my face started to burn and flushed red, revealing his flat stomach which made me close my eyes and lifted up the cloth and it came out to be brutal because I need to pull it quickly before I'll do things that will haunt my lifetime.

"Fck you Soonyoung, why are you teasing me." Leaning forward in him to put inside this extra large t-shirt inside his head, I yelped when he enveloped his arms on my back and ended up falling in his bare hot body.

"Woozi." Can someone give me a supply of oxygen tank at this moment.

"Do not look for Hoshi. I'm asking this as your friend." First you made my heart beat, then you beat my heart. And hell yeah, I'm only your friend, nothing more and nothing else.

"Woozi, he loves you after you came into his life and now before he disappear, he told me that he really love you so much." I was completely statue when he open his eyes, maybe he open it because I'm not even sure about it, staring straight in from my teary eye.

"I-I'm Lee Jihoon and not Woozi."

"Don't leave even if I'll leave."

For reason, my stomach tied in knots, feeling suffocation, hopelessness and lost after hearing those uttered words. Maybe, just maybe, if it is meant for me, I don't want to accept it even if I need to. Just thinking a day without him makes me cry like there's no tomorrow. You hurt me more than what I deserve because I loved you more than what you deserve. 

Folding my eyes to shut,  a single tear roll down from my pricked heart.

"Tell him I will not."

********************************************************************

I realize now that I'm still active, I'll still update.

A friendly reminder, 

This Soonhoon fanfic "Who's who" will be the most painful book that I will do more than what I did from my previous stories "We're not friends, we're stranger with memory." "Crestfallen" and "Unrequited love."

Doing this chapter, an idea came into my mind.

Patawarin niyo ako sa mangyayari. 

Forgive me for being a cruel author if I will make you cry (╥﹏╥)

I release my pain through stories (╥﹏╥)

Forgive me times infinity times The8 (╥﹏╥)

I love you gheis for reading my stories even if it is kinda boring, painful and lame (╥﹏╥)

Even they said don't wanna cry gosh are kidding me?!?!?!?!

Kamsahamnida!

P.S.

I got addicted with downpour and makes me shed tears once I heard it but in my opinion I love the version of the boisssss idk not Dokyeom HAHAHAHAHHAH but maybe becaue of the sturggles that I can recall esp with Kwon Hyunbin mah baby~ 

BUT TOMORROW IS THE ELIMINATION AND AY EM NAT REDI!

AND ALSO TOMORROW IS MY MUDRA'S BDAY SO SAENG-IL CUKAHAMINIDA EOMMA~ SARANGAHAE~

P.P.S

I dedicate this chapter to PalmFairyHosh because HE made my day with the feedback HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

P.P.S.

Not PPAP HAHAHAHAHHAHA Feel free to vote,comment and follow. Thank for reading you're the best guys! My book was raked #920 in Fanfic and I'm jeongmal haengbokeseo!

GOMAWOYO!

Kpopisheartue