Thursday

A/n
(Thank you guys for being so patient. I'm finally free! YAY!!!! Since I've been gone so long. I'm going to update everyday. Thank you so much for waiting 😘)

*****************
So maybe there's a chance that my brother isn't an idiot after all and he can help me. But how do I even ask him to? My brother hates it when ever someone tries to get involved in his personal life. Not that anyone would want to. Just sayin'
Anyway, I need a plan
Hmmm...
That's it! Maybe if I befriend jack or Sam they'll let me into their group! But my brother would just have them throw me out.
Ugh!!!!
Maybe I should just give up?
After all what could Ciara make me do that is so horrible?

"SHELLEY!!!!!" Yelled Riley
"WHA-??? Riley are you trying to make me deaf??" I asked slightly ticked off.
"Sorry but I've been standing here calling you for 5mins. What's up?"
"Nothing. Just a little bit dazed."
"Well snap out of it. Here."
Riley gave me a bunch of papers
"What's this?"
"You're project. You called me at 2am and you said you needed help with it."
"Ohhh yeah.....   Wait I said I needed help. You did the whole assignment."
"What? No. My dad did. I just told him I was interested in astronomy and he did the rest."
"Riley...." I said shaking my head
"Well if you like, you can redo the whole thing. Just don't ask for my help."
"Never mind."
I took the work and submitted to my teacher and she seemed impressed
"Wow good work! Both you and Eli worked on this right?"
'Nope, Riley's dad did.'
But I just said that inside my head.
"Yes."

"You two make a great team. I should pair both of you up more often."
"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed
"Look, he might not be you're friend, but he helped you with you're work and look at what the two of you did. It's like it was done by a professional."
'That's because it probably was!'
But I just said that inside my head so no one else heard it.
I left the classroom. Praying to God that I would not be paired with that idiot ever again.

********
At lunch,
Half the school day was gone and I still don't know what to do. It all I've been thinking about. Then the loudspeaker said
*Will Shelly Holmes report to the principal's office*
Great. Now what?

When I entered the office, I saw my mom. She looked sad. Then I remembered. My great grandma Harriet recently died and today was her funeral.
Now before you judge me for forgetting the death of a relative, you should know that I have never actually met her in person. I only saw her photos. And with all the crazy stuff happening to me, why and how should I remember that of all things?!?
I went to get my stuff then I went with my family to the funeral.
No need to go home and change since I already wear black.

I felt so out of place at the funeral. Everyone was sad and knew Harriet personally. I didn't know who she was last month. Ms Walllerbanger was also there, so I guess she knew her.

"We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of our friend and mother Harriet Clarkson..." said Mr Benson. Her cousin.
I was sooo bored! Everyone was crying except Stevie who was distracted with his phone.
Ugh! Why didn't I think of that?????
As I was looking around, I saw a grave. It said
R.I.P Ciara Wilson
Never forgotten

Is that... Ciara's grave???
I wanted to go look, but mom was holding my hand really tightly! She has an iron grip.
Dad shot Stevie a dirty look when he saw him with his phone. But Stevie was looking down so he didn't notice.
So dad did a fake cough to get his attention, but Stevie didn't notice. So he coughed again but Stevie still didn't look up. The third time Stevie said
"Do you need a cough pill dad?"
Dad just slapped his head and told him to put the phone away.

"Do any of you have any words about Harriet to share?" Asked Mr Benson
"I do." Said Ms Wallabanger
Honestly if there is one thing I'll never understand, it's why our parents brought us to a funeral when we don't even know who died!
Mrs Wallabanger was talking non stop. I was dying of boredom. In fact I began to imagine my own funeral.
Finally, she stopped talking. Only so that someone else could start another super long boring speech.
I'm waisting precious time here.
What I need to do is sneak away and check out that grave.

Finally mom let go of my hand, so that she could give her own long super boring speech.
I took that chance to sneak away to the grave.
When I got closer, I noticed that the grave also said where and how she died.
It said
In school by lab accident.
Yes! My first clue. So Angelo was right but what epodes this have to do with a meteorite?
Thats when I heard someone say
"Hey kiddo. What ya doing?"
I turned around and no one was there
When I looked back at the grave to see if I could find more clues, I heard the voice again
"You shouldn't be doing that."
I turned back, and no-one was there
"Listen to me kiddo before you end up dead like me or her or *in a chorus voice* all of us."
That's when I broke into a cold sweat and turned around to see a creepy old lady staring at me

"Who are you?" I asked
"You know."
"Great grandma Harriet."
"You better stop poking around. Some spirits here don't like that."
"Do you know anything about Ciara?"
"Who?"
"Never mind."
"If you're looking for information don't look here." Harriet warned
"She's right pipsqueak. Turn back." Said... do I even need to tell you???
"No, I need to know the truth."
"Suit you're self pipsqueak. Be prepared for the unknown."
"I warning you kiddo...."
"No more mysteries. I need answers."
"Then go find you're first clue. Pipsqueak."
Said Ciara pointing forward at a shadow figure

Well, looks like I'm going ghost haunting.