Tuesday

All I can think about is Angelo. I mean what will happen to me when he moves into my neighborhood. Maybe I can run away from home........
NO!!! I'm not leaving my family. I'm not going anywhere. I'm gonna stand up to him I'm gonna........ Before I could finish, I saw a hand some brunette come to me. Can you guess who it is? Duh of course you can it's Angelo.

"What are you doing?" He asked.
In my mind I was like screw you! Why the hell do you care? But since I'm so polite and shy (mostly because I'm shy) I was like
"I'm getting ready for class."
"Really? Then why are you writing in a book."
"It's... Um.... My homework book."
"You're homework book huh? Why didn't you do your homework at home it's not like you have anything better to do with you're stupid, pathetic life. I mean who in their right mind would be caught dead anywhere near you."
I could believe he said that to my face. But it was true no one in their right mind at this school would be caught dead anywhere near me. Unless they want to bully me.
Rinnnnnnngggggg!!!!!!
Went the bell.
"Well I gotta go and I know I'm gonna see you soon but I pray I won't"
People in the hall way started snickering and giggling.
Why? Why? Why? Is my life so screwed?!!
Ok I gotta stop writing now I have to go to class...

Second entry at school.
Turns out I ended up regretting telling Angelo that this was my home work book. In math class the teacher asked for our assignments I was about to submit when Angelo opened his big mouth and asked
"How did you finish you're homework so quickly?"
"What do you mean?" I asked him forgetting that I told him earlier that I was writing in my homework book.
"You said you were writing in your homework book in the hallway."
"Did I ever tell you it was my math homework book?"
"No but-"
"So why did you assume it was math?"
"Cause I'm in all you're classes and I know we only have math homework to submit."
"Well it was a different homework book."
"Really so you couldn't wait till you got home to do your other home works? Why it not like you have anything better to do than homework."
I noticed people in the class were laughing at me. So I said some words that I now truly regret.
"For you're information I have some friends to hang out with so shut up."
Everyone in the class gasped. Except Angelo who was skeptical.
"Ok then if you truly have friends you won't have any problems bring them to my party on Saturday."
Everyone in class gasped again.
"Of course not" I said arrogantly.
"Ok" he gave me and invite for three.
What have I gotten myself into now?
______________________________________________________
Remember to vote and comment.
Thanks for reading my story:)
Toodles.