Friday

I still can't believe what happened yesterday. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Riley never wanted to see or speak to me again but to my surprise she actually came to speak to me.
"Hey girl!"
"Wait, you're not mad at me?"
"No why would I be. It's not you're fault and that experience just proved to me that you're a great friend."
"Really?"
"Yeah you saved me." Riley told me while smiling.
"I still can't believe he tried to hit you."
"Actually, I can. I found out that 'Angelo' is actually 'Eli' the original bad boy of the school. He was known for getting into trouble and starting fights. He was spoilt and would always get angry when he didn't get his way."
"Really?"
"Yup. I know when I first found out I couldn't believe it. The only reason he started answering the name Angelo is because he claimed he has changed but he is still doing the same thing. He is still bulling people."
"I can't believe this. Someone really needs to teach him a lesson."
"Yes and I think it should be us."
"What? But how?"
"We will find people who have been bullied like you and people who are against bulling like me and together we can stop Angelo."
"You really think so?"
"I know so. And maybe we can prevent others from getting bullied."
Rinnnnngggggg!!!!!
"Well I gotta go see you later." Said Riley while walking a way and smiling at me.
Honestly the thought of helping other people like me made me happy.
Gotta 2 go
And you know why
So bye:):
(That's a combination of a happy face and a sad face cause I feel happy and sad when I leave you)

Well Angelo has done it again. He has humiliated me in front of the entire school. After lunch I went to my locker and I saw smell-hell-y written on it. Angelo walked up to me and he make people think I wrote it.
"Wow I knew you were a pathetic loser I just didn't think you knew that."
"I'm not a pathetic loser."
"Riiigghhht. Good luck proving that at my party."
"Wait, I'm still invited."
He rolled his eyes at me and shock his head.
"Yes you are."
I was shocked just as he was about to leave Poppy came out of nowhere and asked
"How busy are you?"
"What?" I asked forgetting I was holding my diary in my hand. That is the same book I told her was my schedule book.
"That book you said it was you're schedule book."
"Wait you told me that was your homework book." Said Angelo
I just kept my mouth shut.
"Well is it your schedule book or your home work book."
Before I could even answer, Angelo snatched the book from my hand.
"It's her diary." He announced
I snatched it from him before he could read it aloud but that didn't stop him from embarrassing me.
"What do you even write in that book?" Asked Poppy
"I know what she writes about. She writes about how ugly she is ,how everyone hates her, how much better the world would be without her how pathetic she is."
"Or maybe she writes about what a jerk you are." Said Riley.
"Ugh! You again. Why are you even her friend you barely know anything about her. Did you know she was adopted? To think that even her own mother and father couldn't stand to see her ugly face her mother must have cried hard when she was born. I mean I would cry too if she was my child."
Everyone started laughing and I felt like crying. Turns out he read a few lines of my diary. I ran away before any one could see my tears and Riley came after me.
Gotta go:(
I'll write more when I'm done crying.
______________________________________________________
Remember to
Vote
&
Comment
Toodles.