Monday (The Break In)

Ok I'm beginning to think that Eli never learned his lesson. Seriously how could he just forget something like that! It only happened a few day ago! Well since he is so forgetful, I have decided to help him remember things.

I was looking for a good story in his journal when someone came out of no-where and yelled
"WHATYA DOING?"
I turned around and I saw Riley
"Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I asked as I glared at her
"Oh sorry... Wait are you looking at the book?" She as while whispering
"Yes."
"IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALLWAY!?!!"
"Shuuuusshh!!! Are you trying to get us caught?"
"Oh sorry."
I quickly shut my locker and I looked around to see if anyone was watching us. Then i noticed this wired smell coming form down the hallway. It smelled like.... SMOKE!?!
"Why is the cafeteria lady cooking? School hasn't even started yet?"
"It's not her. We would be smelling vomit too if it was her."
"So who?"
"Someone from the chemistry lab? Maybe?"
"Nah. The chemistry lab is the other way."
We stood there thinking about where the smoke could be coming from and we eventually decided to check things out. And we saw ELI SMOKING!?!

O M G. I am just in total shock. I knew he was capable of many things but smoking was never one of them. And to make things worse all the girls in there, including the three witches, were acting like total air heads and encouraging him to continue? I am disgusted knowing that there are so many idiots in my school! Ugh!

I walked away from that horrible scene and a few minutes later I walked into another horrible scene. It was Tina and Cynthia. They were bragging about Eli smoking. Like it was a good thing! Do these fools ever pay attention in class???? Smoking is never a good thing! It destroys you're lungs.

I looked at the girls Cynthia and Tina were dissing and I saw..... NIKKI???!!!
And unfortunately Nikki was the centre of their attention and insults.
"Well, well, well, What do we have here? A loser who thinks she's something."
Said Cynthia
"Or a pig disguised as a human?" Said Tina
OMG!! I cannot believe Tina said that?!! Who does this girl think she is?
"Oh shut up you two! You don't know who you're messing with." Said Nikki
Cynthia and Tina cackled like two witches and everyone else laughed.
"Honey, I know a B**** when I see one." Said Cynthia
"Really? Then you must not look in the mirror to often." Nikki shot back
Cynthia glared at her and Tina stuck up her nose like one of those over-pampered poodles.
Then to everyone's surprise they just walked away!

I found that suspicious and I thought they were gonna do something bad. But I hoped I was wrong and unfortunately I wasn't. They wrote
'QUEEN OF THE LOSERS' on Nikki's looker:( those two are evil!

When Nikki saw it she was horrified. And she started crying. But before I could she asked me for a favor
"I need you to break into Cynthia's or Tina's room or both! And get some dirt on them."
"WHAT?!" I asked surprised
"Please you did it once with Eli. You can do it again. I'll tell you where they live."
I stood there in shock. Thanks to Riley, Nikki thinks I'm a daredevil! If that girl wasn't my BFF, I'd kill her.
Nikki looked so sad. My brain said no but my heart said yes. And I actually listened to my heart
"Ok give me the details." Nikki smiled
A voice in my head was like
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!
But ignored it.
Nikki gave me the address and I went to Tina's house first.
I had to go during school. Cause I knew they wouldn't be home + I had free periods so I wasn't really missing out on anything.

Tina's house looked like you're average suburban home