Nightmare became reality. (Friday)

When I got to school today I made sure I stayed at least 20ft away from Eli at all times. I wished I had just confessed and told him I had it. And the fact that I barely slept last night isn't really helping my situation. I kept having nightmares and they all felt so real.

Almost like I was looking into the future. In one of the nightmares, I was in the shower. Some how Eli got into the girls bathroom and stole my clothes and when I came out I couldn't find them anywhere. I was soo scarred I just didn't know what to do. I couldn't stay there forever. I didn't think it could get worse but Eli made it worse! He told everyone that I had lost my clothes and eventually one of the teachers came looking for me. She game me the uniform that the cleaning staff wear and OMG!!! I can't write this anymore. The worst part about the dream was that it could actually happen!

"Hey Shells you there?" Asked Riley
"Huh?" I said confused.
"I've been calling your name and you've been looking so dazed. Where you at girl?"
"I'm at school."
"You know what I mean."
I don't know why but I felt so guilty I had to tell someone and Riley is the only one I can tell.
"Ok I know this sounds crazy but I have Eli's diary."
"WHAT???!!!!!" Riley yelled.
And unfortunately Eli heard. And he walked over to us.
"She just confessed. Right?" Said Eli
"Confessed to what?" Asked Riley
That means that she's either playing dumb or has no idea what is going on.
"Don't play with me, girl! I'm not in the mood."
"Listen, I honestly and truly have no idea what you are talking about."
Eli eyed me suspiciously then walked away.
"Ok girl. If you're gonna steal something make sure you don't make it obvious that you did it."
"But I didn't steal it on purpose."
I told her how it happened.
"That hypocrite! So he writes in his own diary."
"Yes and he wrote some seriously messed up things and don't even get me started on his grammar."
"Where is it?"
"In my house. Where else would it be?"
"I'm coming to you're house today."
"But-- "
"No buts!!"
"Ok then." I said giving up.

Later that day or should I say today?
Guess what? Go ahead guess. You'll never guess what it is.
Did Eli embarrass me? Nope
Did Bianca or Poppy bully me? Nope
Is Angelo in love with me? Like that could ever happen
Has Riley gone crazy? Nope (but she might one day)
Something to do with family? Nope
Something to do with school? Ding! Ding!! Ding!!! YES!!!!!

I can't believe they are forcing me to do P.E on Friday with a bunch of seniors cause I missed my P.E class on Wednesday. What is the point of P.E class? I mean not everyone wants to go to the military! Geeez!!!

Our P.E teacher was super strict. Which is bad news for me. Not cause I'm bad at P.E, it's cause I'm one of those people who can't work under pressure.
We ran laps and did other incredibly difficult activities like push ups.  And to make things worse the seniors were being mean to me. All they ever said was
"Nice job. Smell-hell-y."

After P.E we had to go take a shower or at least I did. When I was in the shower room I noticed it looked exactly like how it did in the dream. The senior girls shower room and the junior girls shower room look different and I've never been in the senior girls shower room. I was beginning to get scarred. All the other showers were being used. It was only the shower I used in my dream that was vacant.

I know what you're thinking. It's stupid of me to base my decisions on a dream I had but I did. And I came up with a plan. I took a seniors bag and put it where I would have put my own. Then I went into the shower with my clothes. Fortunately the bag I put them in was made out of waterproof material. So my clothes wouldn't get wet.

As I was showering I opened the door slightly and peeped out through the opening and guess what? I ACTUALLY SAW ELI!!! I was soo shocked that I opened my mouth and soap entered it. Yuck!!! He took the bag and left. I quickly finished my shower and got out of  there ASAP.

But before I left I heard a senior yell
"WHO TOOK MY CLOTHES!!!"
It was Amanda, the head cheerleader and the hottest senior in school.
I decided it was time to teach Eli a lesson. I told Amanda who did it and get this she actually believed me! I told our P.E teacher and she called Eli. Eli tried to deny it, but I guess Amanda must've known Eli very well cause when I told her he said he didn't do it she said he was lying.

The P.E teacher searched Eli's locker and they found her clothes. Eli was suspended for the rest of the week and given detention for the rest of the year. OMG, I can't believe this for once I actually
WON!!!
:) + a million :)
______________________________________________________
Wow, Shelly won! Who knew? Oh yeah.... Me!
Is Shelly's luck finally changing for the better? Ummm.... I don't think so, remember Shelly still has detention for 3months. In a room alone with Eli for three months. Hmmmm....... Sounds like a recipe for disaster. :0!! And drama ;)!!!
Thanks for reading my story:)
Remember to
Vote
&
Comment
Toodles<3