Monday

OMG!...... Today has been the worst day of my life. I just figured out who was in my room while I was changing in the worst way possible.
I was walking down the hallway and people were pointing, staring and laughing at me.

I assumed it was because of what happened on Saturday so I just ignored them. Riley ran towards me and she looked horrified. At first I didn't understand why but then she showed me a picture of me.... In my UNDERWEAR?! I was sooooooooooooooo shocked and horrified and to make a bad situation even worse, I discovered that everyone had seen the photo which would explain why they were all pointing and laughing at me.

I couldn't believe that Eli had done this. How did I know he did it? Obviously he is the only one cruel and evil enough to do this. I just wanted to crawl in to a hole and die. I just prayed that I would be struck by lightening. I didn't care how I died I just wanted to die:(!!

And everything only got worse people kept talking behind my back they were even laughing at me and to make things even worse the PRINCIPAL got involved. He said that what I had done was very in appropriate. I told him it was Eli but Eli denied it and he even got people to lie for him.

I ended up getting 3 months detention for what I didn't do! It was so hard to hold back my tears. Riley did her best to help me but there was nothing she could do to make the pain go away. After this experience obviously the last thing I'll ever want to do is see Eli's face again but we're partners for a stupid project so I have to. I'm working on the project with some of his stupid friends so obviously I'm gonna going to suffer a lot.

After detention, I had to go meet Eli and his stupid friends. And unfortunately his friend were Bianca, Poppy, Zach the quarterback and two other guys I don't know.  They were even talking about me before I got there.
"Do we really have to work with a porn star?" Asked Bianca
"Yes we do." Said Eli
"Let's just get this over with so we can get as far away from her as possible." Said Zach.
I walked over to them and they all gave me the death stare but they didn't say anything. We were meant to study the stars and write something about them but ten minutes later Poppy started complaining.
"Why do we even have to do anything." Asked Poppy
"Cause it's a team project." Said Zach
"But do we really have to do anything?" Asked Poppy
"What do you mean?" Asked Bianca
"Let's just let smell-hell-y do all the work and say we helped." Suggested Poppy.
"What if she tells the teacher we didn't help?" Asked one of the boys I don't know.
"No-one will believe her. After all there is six of us and one of her." Said Eli
"You better not mess this up." Said Zach
"She can't she'll fail too." Said Eli
"Later loser." Said the other boy I didn't know and they all left me to do everything by myself.
I can't believe this! You know what I'd rather fail than help them pass. I thought for a second and came up with a way to make me pass and make them fail. I would study the stars and I wouldn't tell them what I knew so only I would have accurate information and they won't unless they did the project by themselves. I looked at the sky and studied the stars I noticed one of them started moving.

At first I was like cool a shooting star but then I noticed the star kept getting closer and closer and-- crud that thing is coming my way CRUD! CRUD!! CRU-____________________________________________________Remember toVote&CommentThanks for readi...

CRUD! CRUD!! CRU-
____________________________________________________
Remember to
Vote
&
Comment
Thanks for reading my story
Toodles<3