Extraterrestrial

I sat down with the old man and had some tea. Why? Cause I was scarred he would he would kick me out of the house and call the police!
"You must be very confused. I am John but my friends call me Jon Jon."
"I am Shelly."
"So what is you're first question?"
"How did I get here."
"By using you're powers of course."
"Powers? What powers?"
"You've been hit by the Jacob Meteorite."
"The what?" I asked confused.
"Long ago, a young man by the name of Jacob was looking at the stars. He noticed one of them was coming closer to him but he couldn't run away fast enough so he got hit. Miraculously he survived. But strange thing began to happen. When he would wish for something it would come true, like magic. He was very confused so he went back to the place where he had his first encounter with this strange world. The place where he got hit by the meteorite. A supernatural being appeared to him and told him that the meteorite was sent by them to him. They had been watching him and they thought he was a good man. So they gave him a reward. Jacob was pleased and they even offered to name the meteorite after him. The Jacob meteorite is a comet sent to earth by supernatural beings to give those who are worthy powers and you my dear are worthy."
"Me? But I can't do anything right. And I even get bullied."
"You would not have been hit if you were not worthy. They saw something in you that you have failed to notice. Everyone and everything has a purpose. Sometimes you have to search a bit harder and longer than others."
"Well I guess that would explain the time travelling. Wait what year is this?"
"2016 soon to be 2017."
"Thank God! I was scared I was in the 90's. Do you think I have Down's syndrome?"
"I don't know you. So how do you expect me to know that?"
"You knew about my powers."
"Yes, that is because they come from the Jacob meteorite."
"So anything I wish for comes true?"
"Not anything. There are some wishes that cannot be granted like wishes for love or death."
"I wished for Eli too feel my pain and he got hurt."
"Did he die?"
"No."
"You must learn to master your powers by will not by wishes because it is not everything you wish for that you want."

"Why do you look sad?" Asked John concerned
"Because my life is messed up and there is nothing I can do to fix it."
"Why? Do you not know where your problem began?"
"I do."
"Then go to the source and fix it."
"Ok. How?"
"Think of the place and time. Then focus all you're energy and mind on going there."
Ok I should go back to when Eli and I were arguing... Wait no I should go back to when I decided to drop my diary. I focus on that and.... I reappeared in church!! It worked! Now I can fix my life
"Hey cuz!!" Said Brit.
"Come on cuz let's play."
"Ok."
And this time I did NOT drop my diary :)
This is the best and most weird thing that has ever happened to me:) and I know things like this will be happening a lot more often.

_____________________________________________________
Looks like this story just got a lot more interesting;)
Remember to
Vote
&
Comment
Toodles<3