Thursday/ Friday night.

I saw John sitting down and drinking his tea.
"Hello again. Nice to see you." John said smiling
"Nice to see you too I guess."
"What is the problem. Is it my nickname? If so you're not the first person to complain. My mother is to blame she told my friends to call me that on my first day of school so I wouldn't miss her too much"
"No it's not that." I said smiling. Although I have to admit now that I think about it his nickname is strange.
"I actually wanted to ask you about the time I time travelled and went to the hospital where I was born."
"No, I don't know why you're parents gave you up for adoption."
"It's not that. I found out that I don't have Down Syndrome and the baby that was born there had Down Syndrome."
"Just because it took you to the hospital where you were born doesn't mean that those where you parents. It must have been a different baby named Shelley."

OMG! I am soo dumb why didn't I consider that?
"Is that the only reason for your visit?"
"Yes... Well no. How do I use my powers?"
"That you must learn. The only one who can teach you is yourself."
"But you knew about the comet."
"Yes but I am not magic."
"Oh." I said disappointed.
Like I'm smart enough to teach myself magic.
"Do you at least know how to make me pretty?" I asked while blushing
"No-one can make you pretty. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Only you can say whether or not you are pretty because when it comes to beauty everyone has their opinion. Some say girls with real hearts are beautiful others say"
"They say what?"
"I don't know. I'm not them. I just told you my definition of beautiful."
"Ok. Thanks for your wisdom

"What's with the new look?"
"Huh?" I replied forgetting I was wearing strange clothes and how crazy my hair looks.
"Is crazy hair and dirty clothes the new cool? This generation, I'll never understand it."  Said John.
"Oh that. It's not the new cool. It's just my temporary look."
"Thank God! There is still hope for this generation."
I rolled my eyes and smiled

"Do you remember how to get home?" Asked John while sipping tea
"Yes."
I focused really hard on going back home and I appeared in my bed room.
I collapsed on my bed and I some how fell asleep.

7:30
OMG! I just woke up in the worst way possible and I have my idiot brother to thank. I was sleeping peacefully when that fool decided to enter my bedroom.
He saw me on the bed and somehow came to the conclusion that I had been possessed by an alien.
Ever since my brother watched this movie called Invasions, which is about aliens coming to earth and possessing humans, he has basically been coming  up with all these alien conspiracy theories. When he saw me with green and blue hair with dirty clothes he came to the conclusion that I've been possessed.
In the movie they defeated the aliens by shooting them with magic water guns (I know right?)
So he got a water gun and shot me with it.

"Die Alien DIE!" He cried as he shot me with the water gun.
"You foolish fool! I'm not an alien!!"
He walked up to me with a torchlight. He shone it in my eyes, nearly blinding me (because in the movie people possessed by aliens have dark green or black eyes)
"What's my name?"
"Stephen."
"What do you like to call me when you don't insult me. Which you do often."
"Stevie or sugar bear." I said knocking the torch away from my eyes
"If you're not an alien then why are you pushing the touch away from my eyes."
"Cause I dunno.... Maybe it's because THE FREAKING LIGHT MIGHT MAKE ME BLIND!!!!"
"True, true or maybe you're an alien that just did a lot of research."
"Just get out!"
He left the room while eying me suspiciously. How did mom and dad manage produce that idiot of a brother? Or in their case son.