Body switch part2

I stood there thinking of what to do. Revenge sounds pretty good right now and not to mention the fact that Eli breaking into the girls' bathroom could cause problems for other girls including me! But if I snitch on him, Carlos might lose his friends. ☹️

The last thing I need on my conscience is knowing that I am responsible for someone losing their friends and getting bullied. So I chicken out and decided to help Eli and his friends.
"Guys Hunt is coming. We need to leave." I warned
"Let's hide in the bathroom." Suggested guy1
"No!" I objected
"Why not?" Asked Eli
"I saw some girls coming this way."
The guys and Eli looked at themselves and eyed me suspiciously
"Alright Carlos let's go."

We all ran down the hallway. Away from Mr Hunt.
The bell rang and I was sooo happy😃. Why? Cause now the guys had to go to class and I could teleport to john's house and fix this mess.
"Time for P.E" said guy1
"P.E???"
Of all classes to have today, why that one? I am sooo gonna mess up this guy's rep  for sure.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
After switching back with Carlos, convince him to change his name and move to the other side of the world!

"Yeah, Carlos we know you're looking forward to it. Since you beat everybody last time." Said guy1
"Common let's go before Hunt finds us." Said guy4
I followed the guys to P.E class.
I was soooo nervous. I knew I was gonna mess this up

*************
If I ever complain about P.E class as a girl , you have every right to slap me.
I never knew the torture boys in my school went through during P.E!
As usual, we had warm ups at the beginning. The only thing I thought would be different was my gender. But I was wrong.

Girls are allowed to put their knees on the ground when doing push-ups and we only have to do a minimum of 5. Boys aren't allowed to do that and they have to do a minimum of 10!As a girl, I have never done more than 5! And now I have to do 10??

It took me 10mims to do 1! And most of that time was me lying on the cold floor while desperately trying to push myself up and get off the floor. And It didn't help that the girls were laughing at me. The girls in my class have this habit of laughing at the boys during P.E and I am one of them.

I thought boys couldn't do the push ups because they were lazy. And I honestly thought that us laughing at them would encourage them to do better but now I know it's nothing but a huge distraction. The laughing just made me fell worse! And I wasn't alone. Some other boys looked like they were going to die of embarrassment. The coach doesn't help either. He just stands there and yells at us. Which surprised me cause I actually thought he was nice!

No wonder boys hate P.E more than girls! After that the coach announced that we were gonna play dodgeball.
"Alright you lazy boys get up! We're gonna play dodgeball and if you lose you'll all be cleaning the toilets!"
And I was just like Oh great ☹️😖😫.

Normally Eli and Olivia (the best female athlete in our class) are captains but Bianca wanted to be captain. Recently, Bianca is becoming more and more of an attention whore and I can understand why. Ever since Cynthia came into the picture, no-one has really been paying attention to her and being the spoiled brat that she is, she wants everyone to notice her.

I honestly thought it was a bad idea for her to be capital since she has never held a ball in her life, but I didn't say anything. Olivia and some other girls didn't want her to be captain but Bianca threw a huge tantrum and it started to get on my nerves.

"That brat should shut the f*** up."  I said inside my head. At least that's what I thought. Because the next thing I knew she was eyeballing me. Then she pick up a ball and threw it at me!
"What was that for?" I asked
"Don't act like a fool I heard what you said."
Then she started throwing a bunch of balls at me and I ran. Some people were yelling " Go Carlos!!" While others were yelling "Go Bianca!"
She chased me around with the dodge-balls until she cornered me
"Eat this Johnson!"
"Who??"
Some people laughed and Bianca rolled her eyes. I guess that was my...I mean his surname.
She threw the ball and I ducked. It ricocheted off the wall and hit her in the face! Ouch!
The class gasped and I thought for a second that she had suffered some sort of concussion and was unconscious but she started making noises.

The coach blew his eardrum-shattering whistle and ordered everyone everyone to run laps except me and Bianca. When Bianca came to, the first thing she did was blame me for everything. After a while the coach decided that I was innocent and let both of us go. Even though Bianca was still complaining.

*******
I was walking down the hallway and I saw Eli talking to.... Matt??

"Listen man, Carlos has been acting suspicious and I don't think I can trust him. You seem like a good replacement. You up for it?"
I could not believe my ears!! Eli isn't even loyal to his friends

"New look huh, pipsqueak?"
I turned around and I saw.......
CIARA!!!
"Don't try to lie. I know it's you Shelley."
"How? What do you want???" I asked confused and in shock
"I want you gone." She said with an evil smirk.
She pulled out some dust from her pocket, blew it on my face and everything went black.

I woke up and I felt dizzy. I saw our coach staring at me.
"Are you ok Mr Hunt?" He asked
Mr Hunt??? I was like are you CRAZY??? Then I picked up a mirror on the desk and I only three words came to mind

NO. FREAKING. WAY.

_______________________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter. The next one will be much longer ☺️😉
Thank for reading my story❤️❤️❤️💛💛💛💜💜💜
Next update: Saturday
Toodles😘😘😘