"Okay," I said, stopping the car. "We're here." I planned on making this date perfect, and I didn't want anything ruining it.

"What is this place?" Elsa said, staring at the bright crystals decorating the area.

"Welcome to the Snowflake Ice Rink Café."

Elsa's P.O.V

I stared in awe at all the bright lights and crystals. It was beautiful! It was like heaven!

"Come on!" Jack said, grabbing my hand. A shock of electricity ran up my arm.

He guided me into the café. It was like a 70's vintage restaurant, but at the back of the restaurant, there was a MASSIVE skating rink with a few people already skating. Jack led me to an empty red table with matching red stools and he pulled out the chair like
a gentleman. "My lady."

I curtsied playfully and sat down. Once he had sat down, we were greeted by one of the waitresses and tried my best not to look disgusted. Her face was caked with makeup, more than your average 70's woman. And she was wearing a Super short uniform that was obviously hand trimmed and her glossy brown hair was tied up in a tight bun.

"Hey guys, what can I get you?" She said, eyeing Jack. A wave of jealousy came over me.

"Um, can I have the medium-rare steak with mash potatoes on the side please?" He said, completely oblivious to her flirting.
"Anything for you dear," she said, winking at him. Jack shuffled in his seat uncomfortably.

She was just about to leave with only Jack's order when I raised my hand.

"Hello? You forgot me," I said, crossing my hands together.

She rolled her eyes and looked at me with a bored look.

"And what would you like?"

"I would like the chicken burger please, with curly fries on the side with some coke."

She nodded her head lazily, but then lay down a piece of paper in front of Jack.

"Call me whenever you can darl," she said, turning back, swinging her hips.

Oh.

No.

She.

Didn't.

"Who do you think you are?!" I yelled angrily, causing a few heads to turn towards me.

The woman turned around and placed her hands on her hips.

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, you heard right!" I yelled. "Seriously, why would a 50 year old want to hit on a 17 year old boy?"

Her eyes flashed with anger. "Well at least I'll be prettier than you could ever be!"

"That's not true!" Jack cut in, pointing an accusing finger at the lady. "Even if you caked your face with double the amount of
makeup you have on, Elsa would still be prettier makeup-free!"

I grinned slyly at her. "See? Even your crush agrees!"

Her eyes darkened and she grunted in frustration before spinning on her heels and heading towards the kitchen.

Once the door slammed shut, Jack and I looked at each other before bursting in laughter.

"Did you see that woman's face?!" Jack yelled, tears streaming down his cheeks.

I wiped a tear from my own. "I know right?! She looked like a sad clown!"

Once we had settled down, our food had arrived. It was the same woman serving our food.

"Here's the food," she said, before dumping the plates on our table.She glared at us whilst winking at Jack before retreating back to the kitchen.

"Dig in!" Jack said, starting to eat his steak. "This is so good!"

"Really?" I asked, taking a bite from my burger. A bitter taste immediately spread across my tongue. I spit out my food. "Well this isn't very tasty at all!"

"What? Let me try!" Jack said, taking a bite from the other side of the burger, before also spitting it out. "Ew! You're right. What's in this?"

I looked around the restaurant before glancing at a window, showing the kitchen, and the face of the woman, who was sniggering at me. Anger rushed through me and I grabbed my plate and threw it at the window, smashing the plate into a million pieces. The woman ran away, scared.

"Let's go, Elsa," Jack said, grabbing my hand. I took it gratefully and walked out the door.

Once we had gotten back into the car, he turned to me.

"Hey, I'm sorry for what happened back there, this must be the worst date ever."

I smiled and looked at him. "Hey, it's okay."

He smiled sadly and turned on the ignition.

"Come on, there's somewhere I wanna take you."

"Where?"

"It's a surprise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!
Sorry for such a bad chapter, but I did end in a cliffhanger! So I wanna thank you guys for reading this chapter, and I hope you guys enjoyed it! And if you did, please don't forget to

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

And thanks for reading!
~Choco