( FOUR. thank god, it's tuesday )

FOUR.
THANK GOD, IT'S TUESDAY.

             'Tuesday night, the best night for a back to school party — otherwise known as Cheryl Blossom's newest excuse to spend more time with Lexi Hale

     'Tuesday night, the best night for a back to school party — otherwise known as Cheryl Blossom's newest excuse to spend more time with Lexi Hale. The two had barely spoken since Lexi had been over to the Blossom Mansion. After spending the reminder of the night copped up in Jason's room as the two best friends enjoyed a movie marathon and continuous bowls of popcorn, it seemed Lexi had been avoiding the head vixen.

          Cheryl, however, was determined to speak to her again about quite literally anything. A week without talking to the Hale girl had left her feeling disappointed and, to be honest, a little desperate. Riverdale High had quickly been turned into a chaotic war zone as Cheryl took out her emotions on the students and her fellow cheerleaders, with the exception of Lexi, of course. Even Jason had noticed his sister's cravings for chaos become exceedingly abnormal but whenever he confronted her, she snapped at him and told him not to worry.

          On the second week of semester, Clifford and Penelope had chosen to go on a Blossom retreat somewhere out of state to discuss business matters with the rest of the slimy redheads. So Cheryl decided to take matters into her own hands and publicly announced to the school that she was throwing a party. Everyone was so desperate to go out and have fun that they didn't bother to question why she was throwing a back to school party a week into semester.

          "Lexi, are you sure about this?" A timid voice asked unsurely.

          Lexi rolled her eyes as she sat on Betty Cooper's bed waiting for Betty to come out of the bathroom after she shoved a dress into the blonde's arms and told her to get changed. She sighed softly, crossing one foot over the other with her bare legs stretched out on top of the duvet. "Yes, I'm sure."

          "But it's short enough to be a shirt," Betty whined.

          "For the one hundredth time, Elizabeth, there is no more to that dress. Now get out here before I come in after you." Lexi rose to her feet swiftly, ready to grab the door knob if Betty didn't come out in time.

          She was about to reach for it when it twisted from the inside and a very uncomfortable Betty Cooper walked out in a skin tight black mini dress with sequins. It hugged her figure in all the right spots, with a high neck and long sleeves seeing as Betty wasn't 'a show everything at once' type of girl and it ended a couple inches above her knee to show off her long lean legs. Lexi's eyes ran up and down the girl's figure shamelessly. "Lexi."

          Her eyes snapped back up to Betty's and smirked at the pointed look she gave the Hale girl before shrugging innocently, "What?"

          "You were staring."

          Lexi shrugged again. "Because you look hot."

          Betty blushed and ducked her head slightly in embarrassment. Lexi frowned and stepped closer to the girl before reaching up to take out the bobble holding Betty's beautiful golden locks in a plain but iconic ponytail.