Chapter 16

Hi! It's been so Long since I update! Im cry close to my exam date so I may now update a lot. How u enjoy the chapter!!

~~~~~~~

The demon kingdom

"Kristen u did well. I'm proud of u. Go and rest now. Jun Xiang, I want u to married Kristen I think u are more suitable for the throne as the king of the demon."

"But Father?"

"No argument owen. What I have decided is decided no Turning back. "

'What? But most of the work of getting Kristen is my work, not Jun Xiang but he got the throne?? Father u will regret the decision. Now, should I help Kristen to be returned to her own mate and kill dad and Jun Xiang and have peace with the angels?'

The demon in owen says, 'no you should not betray ur own kind. '

The angel in him says, ' follow ur heart do what is right.'

'Yes, I should do the right thing. '

-----
While jun Xiang and Kristen.
"Are u better?? The stupid angel shot u with a ray of angel light. Normal demon will be so weak that will die immediately. U are strong that why u are only weak now because u have angel blood in u that why u don't really get affects by the ray ."

" What did u say??"

"Nothing let get ur wound treated. "

After jun Xiang have treat Kristen wound, "u should rest. "

"Ok ."

Jun Xiang than walking out and when to meet his Father that have king training for him. After junxiang walk out, owen walks into the room and saw Kristen.

"Sorry I make u fight ur own family. I am the more powerful than my Brother but my Father just chooses him to be king. I will make him regret. I promise you I will help u by returning u to ur family and some of the ur memory but u have to fight the dark demon in u urself"

After he said he did a spell that returns some of her memory to her. He then walks out of the room.

Kristen POV

"Sorry I make u fight ur own family. I am the more powerful than my Brother but my Father just chooses him to be king. I will make him regret. I promise you I will help u by returning u to ur family and some of the ur memory but u have to fight the dark demon in u urself"

I heard what owen have say. What does he mean?? Don't I belong here?? Fight my own family?? Does he mean the angels?? Am I part angel??

I wake up and had a pounding headache.

I saw a young lady, she looks just like me and she was ok the bed. A guy tries to calm her but she shot a dark black fire at them. She became even more scare. I walk closer to the young lady and saw her face.

I was shocked, she looks just like me! Is this the memory that owen said?? Is this girl me? Is she what I am what I am now??

----
I woke up from the dream thinking is that really me? What I am now is not the really me?? Was I force to change form? I must find out. Junxiang and the king are busy with their own work I should use this chance to talk to owen.

I walk out of my room and saw owen training in his training suit.

"Owen, can I talk to u?"

"Ok, what do u Want to talk about?"

"In a more private area please?"

"Ok. "

They walk to a more deserted area.

"Owen I heard what u say to me when I was asleep. What do u mean? Who is the lady I saw in the hospital bed??"

"Sorry that is all I can tell u. " owen walks off.

"So it's true?"

Owen stops his track for a moment before starting to walk away again.

Kristen what left there confused.

--------
The king and prince junxiang meet at the throne room.

"I will hold the ceremony to announce that u are crown prince and we will talk about our plan on attacking the angel's kingdom. "

Soon all of the demon came to the throne room. Including owen and Kristen.

"I'm so proud to announce that prince junxiang will be the crown prince of the demon we will do the ceremony after we win the war. "

"Congratulation prince junxiang. Long live the king!!"

"As u know we will be attacking angels kingdom very soon !"

"Yes!!"

"We have already the plan out the Attack. Kristen will make her walk to the castle and she will lead us there. Then she will Attack the princess, prince, and Guardian u all will
Help her hold the princess, prince, and guardians back as she kills the king and queen of the angels. Then we will win the war!!"

------
After that day, everyone is training hard but kristen doesn't seem to have the need to train as her heart doesn't want to fight. This few day kristen have a lot of strange dreams when she put them together. It seems like a person story.

There is only one day left to attack the angels. The last time before Kristen realizes the lady in her dream was her and that is her story.

Her demon side is still fighting for control but Kristen learn to control her other side not to let it take out and killing all of her love ones but on the outside, she still looks like her dark side because of the spell that the king put on her and also the medicine they injected into her.

Kristen had planned a plan that the king or even her so called mate doesn't know. They still think she can't remember anything.

-----

A girl walked into a dark throne room. The figure sitting on the throne, cloaked in shadows, stared at her with blue eyes from his obsidian throne. She avoided eye contact. When she was in a three-foot distance of the seat, she kneeled on the red velvet carpet.

"My lord," she said quietly.

The lord moved around in the throne, trying to find a better place. "Mm-hmm."

"That's better."

"We are ready."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course," grinned the girl wickedly, showing off her sharp white fangs, "We attacking 2 days from now."

"Now, where are they?"

"They are down at the training ground. "

"Ok. It is time for us demon to destroy the angels and this time hell shall be victorious! Heaven shall fall! I want to give the angel a warning before we start the real war. Kill a few angels. I will leave the planning to u and crown prince. "

The girl smirked, blood-red eyes glowing and shining with lust for bloodshed. "I will not fail, Lord."

The girl, Kristen, bowed and exited the throne room of the Demon. She entered her room, and readied for battle, shivering from excitement.

"I'm not all on ur side, my lord. "

---------

EXO VS the twin [Complete]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें