Chapter 9

Jiawei POV

The last chapter, Carol was right. I don't know what got into me and Jun Xiang to listen to father order. I think u all don't know that my mother had passed away and Jun Xiang's father had passed away and my father met Jun Xiang's mother and they got married and we became step-brother. Later then I know he was Kristen's first love.

Since I am younger than Jun Xiang only by days. But he still wants to call me gege as my father is a gang leader and he will choose who to take over his place when he retired. He chooses me to take his place so I have to follow his order. What he do for the gang. What his gang does. They kidnapped and almost raped Kristen wasn't my idea but was fathers. He also says if they called the police or back up we have to kill Kristen.

I really don't want to lose my first love. Yeah u know now Kristen was my first love. My father had known my love for so he uses this mission to tell me to get rid of the feeling. Because he had a arranged marriage for me. *Sign*

So this the story of us as in Jun Xiang and me.

Please don't hate me but hate my father. He is the only that plan all that what happened.

------
Sorry for the lame chapter...... Happy birthday to our troll Oppa, jongdae oppa!! Or Chen oppa!!

I just got news about exo from and this is the news....

NEWS ABOUT EXO .. OUR IDOL .. SM Ent (Kim Young Min) said that EXO will become 12 again. EXO will have a new member.. the new member is Park Chin Yi, Lee Ah Sae and the last one is Choi Jong Hae .. this guy will replace Wu Yi Fan, Lu Han, and Huang Zi Tao. The guys will sign a new contract with SM Ent as a new EXO members on this 7th November 2015 (Wednesday) at SM Company. Exo won't accept them. Exo-L doesn't want anyone to replace their place as an EXO NEW MEMBERS.
#this troll prepared by Kim Jong Dae, SaengilChukkhaHamnidaChen# We love you, We love EXO, NOBODY WILL REPLACE OUR BOYS#

One of my friends send me this I at first I was shocked and wanted to kill Kim youngmin but when I read the last sentence which is the part where it says exo members did not accept the new members I think it ridiculous.lol.

Thanks to my friends for this joke that all most kill me. I also found out online that (exo member leaving by their next birthday and put link here.)

Here is the article... the link is http://m.ibtimes.co.in/chen-turns-23-exo-member-terminate-his-contract-sm-entertainment-before-next-birthday-647301

Chen turns 23: EXO member to terminate his contract with SM Entertainment before next birthday?

The young Korean heartthrob recently achieved a new milestone in his career through a solo performance on the music reality show, "King of Mask Singer".

During the show, he hinted on terminating his contract with the entertainment agency and said, "I have always wanted to be judged on my vocals as Chen the singer, rather than as a member of EXO. Even though I was eliminated, this stage means a lot to me."

So speculations are ripe that the singer could be the first Korean member to leave EXO after three Chinese members -- Kris, Luhan, and Tao. However, he is yet to make any official statement regarding the recent buzz.

The K-pop star was born in 1992 at Siheung of Gyeonggi-do province in South Korea. He joined SM Entertainment at the age of 18 and made his small-screen debut through SBS show "Gayo Daejun".

The young Korean heartthrob is currently busy with the boy band's EXOPLANET #2 - The EXO'luXion concert tour. Later on, the music group will be unveiling their first Japanese single on 4 November.

That what the article say.... I don't know if it is truth or not. So let not believe it first. Trust Chen and other Exo members.

Vote. Comment.

~kamsahamnida

-Kristen