Chapter 17

---------

Kristen walked into her friend's room where they planned to meet for a meeting. Kristen, also known as the Demon angel, has brown messy hair that extends down to the middle of her back with shaggy bangs and a light blue strand between her eyes. Her eyes are demon-like blood-blue with thick eyelashes, and when stared into too long, you see your worst fears, memories, and nightmares. She is clad in her battle armor, which consists of a black sleeveless turtle neck shirt, her forearms with silver gauntlets and black fingerless gloves, her lower half of her torso is adorned with a chain mail battle skirt that separates in the middle with a silver belt, short biker shorts, and black combat boots with armor on the knees and around the ankles.

"So, are we ready? Junxiang?"

Junxiang, the crown prince of the demon, messy black hair and slightly tan pale skin stepped forward. He was also battle ready. His chest is covered with a steel breastplate. His stomach is concealed by a tight black undershirt, his right forearm is clad in a silver gauntlet, while his left arm is clad in black cloth that ends in a fingerless glove. He wore a plated battle skirt that hung by a brown leather belt. His legs were covered by black cloth that extends into his brown leather boots.

"Hey, where's Owen?" asked Junxiang.

"Owen? No idea," muttered Kristen.

"Now, I guess we will have to go over the battle plans without him."

"But he is important in his planing too!" whined junxiang.

"U can fill him in later," muttered Kristen.

"Watch it, Kristen, I've my own role here, remember?" asked a sudden voice. Kristen whipped around. Only to see owen, at the door frame. Owen has gray hair and emotionless eyes. Owen wears a black tube top and a pair of short jeans. His shoulders, forearms, and shins are adorned in armor.

"Alright. The three Generals of the Underworld have come together. Or should I say two Generals of the Underworld because of us is the crown prince. Owen, any activity from the Angels?"

"None! But there is a werewolf out there."

"Keep an eye on him or her."

"Okay!"

"Whatever. Junxiang, any night activity? Or have you been sucking soul?"

"Psh, no! I have been doing my job!"

"Mm-hmm. Lies" muttered Owen.

Junxiang glared but continued his report. "There hasn't been any night time activity."

"That's not good. They must be moving during the day. You may not be afraid of the sun, Jun, but you'll burn up. How do we get a demon in the sunlight?"

"Maybe Kiara can do it," optioned owen, "She's a siren, so she's in the sun a lot."

"Amazing thinking, owen!" praised Kristen.

"Oh, it was nothing."

"We need to take down the weaker Angels. But who first?"

The three pondered on the idea.

"I think the strong ones we should worry about," said Owen.

Jun Xiang smirked evilly. "Then I know who. Our first target shall be Kim minseok! The winter Guardian of angels!"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Kristen I want u to do this kill. Bring me his head.  "

"Yes, your highness."