Chapter 18

Hi everyone here!! I'm finally done with my national exam and I can post like normal. I hope u really enjoyed the book. This book is coming a an end very soon. I really hope u enjoy it. Do remember to comment ur thoughts of the book and vote. Do also share this book with ur friends and family!!

~~~~~~~

The morning rise and both the angels and demons are up early so they can prepare themselves for war.

The Demon king told the army they are going to attack the palace. The army will distract the guardians and the Angels' army so kristen, crown prince and the king can head to the palace, Owen will lead the army in Attacking so he will not be near the mess.

They have their army at the border and one a call they Attack and the war broke out. The angels saw them coming and flew towards them and started to fight to protect their family and the royal family.

Kristen lead the king and crown prince towards the royal angels and the army couldn't Attack kristen as she is still the princess of angel. The king knew this will happen so he make use of it.

Soon, they makes their way towards the king, queen, princess, prince and guardians of angels. The crown prince had an army to block off any incoming army so his Father can kill the whole royal family. The guardians was in front the king and queen along with the prince and princess to protect them.

Kristen then was ordered to kill the king and queen. When she rise the sword and swing towards the king and queen xiumin jump out and block the blow for them, saving them, but he was badly injured.

The king was shock, he thought kristen had kill him but he now in front of him alive and well.

"U!! How can u be alive?" The king exclaimed and head towards him and started to Attack him even he has taken the blow from the sword. Kristen had to watch them and prevent them for interfering so her plan won't be ruin.

Xiumin is barely alive after that, the demon king ask, "how is he still alive? didn't u kill him?"

Kristen didn't reply, she hung her head Low so he can't see her eyes. The king gave a sword that can kill any Supernatural to kristen and ask her to kill the king and queen along with all the princess, prince and guardians to show him loyalty.

Xiumin knew she won't kill them, he was in the plan too. Kristen is no longer under the king control, or the demon side anymore even though on the appearance she is still a demon angel but she is back to her own self inside. She took the sword and walk towards them.

"Kristen, please stop it. Don't..." Carol beg.

Kristen gave them a wink before she turn and stabbed the demon king in his heart. He was instantly dead before he know what had happen. The crown prince, jun xiang saw his Father was killed and he felt anger and betrayed as he thought kristen is still on his side but after that he know kristen has return to her own soul even she still look like a dark angel before of the drug they have injected into her. Now she killed the king and all he wanted and see is revenge, he went towards kristen and challenged kristen with a one on one fight with her without the sword that kill his Father. No one will stop until one of them is dead. Kris was worried for his mate but he trusts kristen and her fighting skills along with her sword skill.

They had a space and they went into position for the fight. They fought hard but none of them seem to want to back out. They use fighting, sword and also element in this fight. Kristen use elements Attack and defence from both demon and angel side of her but jun Xiang only can use his demon Attack.

They were fighting for sometimes and owen know they are both weak now he started to use powerful elements Attack on kristen. Sometime kristen couldn't block the Attack and it hit her, weaken her in the Process slowly. He see that kristen is weak  and it is very easy for him to kill her and took his sword and slowly approached kristen. He want to stab her but later decided to use a demon most powerful Attack on her.

Kristen could read his mind and know what is coming so she prepared herself for a defence. When jun Xiang her, she allow it and then she knew when jun Xiang is using the Attack she quickly put up a reflects barriers around her and the mean that the Attack is reflected back to jun Xiang. It happen in a spill second so jun Xiang couldn't do anything or react.

Jun Xiang slowly fall to the floor, he stare into kristen's eyes. His life forces slowly leave his body.

"Game over, jun Xiang. I hope u know your mistakes. Good bye. " kristen told jun Xiang before picking up her sword than had flew out of her hand during the fight and stab jun Xiang in his heart.

Since, the king and crown prince of the demon is dead. All of the demon that is dead along with the king and crown prince turn into dust and flew away.

The king and queen of angel is still stunned by what just happened. Kristen slowly approached her parents but the guardians stand in front of them protecting them as to them kristen still look like a dark angel.

"The spell of the evil king and crown prince is gone. Change me back to my original form. " kristen say that as a bright light form around her. The light is changing her back to her angel form, light blue eyes, brown hair with baby blue highlights and also her blue- golden wings.

After she is done with her change, she move to xiumin and healed him. Kristen then carried him and make a bed so she can lay him down.

"Don't need to be scared. I'm back to my self again. The evil side of me is already controlled.  If u don't believe what happen u can ask xiumin as you should trust him more then me now. " kristen told.

Xiumin starting to wake up. "Xiumin do u want to explain what happen??"

"Ok. I will. "

Xiumin explains everything from where kristen is send to kill him that why he is in his room all the time until the war and her plan to kill the king and crown prince.

Kristen look around and realise she forgot about something.

She use her princess tone and declared war is over. "I, princess kristen of angel, declared demons and angel war is officially over! Demon listen here!"

"Kristen what are u doing?!"

"Now I declare prince Owen as your new king!" Suddenly very demon kneed and show respect to their New king.

Another history has been written in both the history of demon and angel. This history will be the greatest of all.

Owen knew it is time and teleport to the palace. When owen appeared, everyone is on the alarm. Everyone look very serious but kristen look very Calm. She walk toward her parents and stood beside them. Owen walk towards them. He kneed before them.

Everyone is shocked.

~~~~~~~~
Remember to comment and vote. Feel free to share it with ur friends.