Chapter 1

After 15 years, the twin is now 16 years old and in high school.

-----------
Kristen's POV

OK. So it was the last day of the holiday and tomorrow is the first day of high School.

(A/n OK I know 16 years old is not 1st of high school but just say 16 years old is 1st year of high school OK?)

Eugh. I hate school. Life is so cruel. Even though I haven't started high school but I wish this school will not be like middle school.

At school, my sister Carol and I were basically those people Who no one cares about. Then there that group made up of 12 guys, called EXO.

All the girls in my previous school love them. They play at the ceremony for the end of the year graduation ceremony as their last performance in middle school. They also play at every other ceremony, school and also outside school etc.

They are a really popular group and are recognized everywhere they go. It's just......when the girls saw them they will ask for their autographs or give them a gift.

I am not a saesang that stock them and I am a sister of one of the members of EXO. His name is Zhang Yi-xing. My sister and I are not close to him because he treat us coldly like his fans.

My sister, Carol and I have a band called the twin. We have that name because we are a twin. She is 2 minutes older than me. We play at the night club to earn more money even though we are rich. We like to sing, rap and dance.

EXO has 12 members in their group. They are-

Kris Wu Yi-fan

Luhan

Zhang Yi-xing Aka lay

Kim jong in, aka kai

Do Kyung-soo

Kim Joon myeon aka suho

Kim minseok aka Xiu-min

Kim jong dae aka chen

Huang zi tao aka tao

Park Chan yeol

Byun Baek Hyun

Oh sehun

They can only sing and dance, but they cannot play instruments like us. Oh, I forget to say we can play piano and guitar. We only started to sing because we are alone at home no one but us and the maid. Our parent is on a business trip most of the time so...yea...not at home. My brother, he is at home but doesn't care about us so we began to sing at a night club at night.

I, Kristen, is the lead dancer and Singer. And Carol eonnie was the lead rapper and also the lead singer. We wrote our song and play them at nightclubs to earn money and have fun.

Now, we got dressed, put makeup and our wigs on so no one would recognize us and do our best with the music. We went on stage and did our performance on our very best. After we did our performance, I spotted EXO clapping at the door and talking to each other. Then we went back backstage

"Unnie!!! Did u spot EXO clapping for us? "

"Yeah, I saw Xiu-min. Ahhhhhhh. He so cute! "

"I also saw Kris looking at me! "

"Omg! "

"I also saw oppa."

"Yi-xing oppa? "

"Yeah. "

"He here also. "

"Yeah, do u think he recognize us? "

"I don't think so. "