Chapter 15

please read the author note at the back of the chapter.

--------------

Kristen POV

"OK!!"

"What did u say, princess ?"

"Yes. I will marry one of ur son!!" I was crying while I say this.

I can feel my heart break into small pieces.

"OK good now u can let me go. " luhan oppa say.

" what? Oppa??"

"Oppa? Stupid I am not ur Oppa but I am ur cousin this is my twin. We are the first dark angels that are not fallen."

"What!! U trick me!! How could u !!! Arrrr!!" I tried to break free but once I move I will feel my body became weaker.

"Stupid. The chain have darkness in it so it will weaken u once u move. "

"What!!" Soon I can feel my body became even weaker than before.

------
Kris POV

'Arrrr why do my heart feel that it is broken? Kristen didn't say that she don't love me or what to married someone else??'

"Kris hyung are u okay?? U look pale. "

"Not really. "

"Why? "

"I feel my heart breaking."

"Oh no. That mean Kristen have said...."

"Yeah. We have to go now. We have to go and save Kristen now!" Then he flew out of the window. (He is near to the window )

"Hyung! !wait for us! U can't go alone! Oh no. He went. Hyung u just leave ur favourite brother here.... now is not the time to throw a temper I must get to the rest!!" Tao quickly ran to the rest and inform them.

"Guys...."

"Tao, what happened? "

"We.... need... to save .... Kristen now... kris flew to the demon Kingdom just now!! He said that felt a heart pain and we all know when u have a heart pain that means that ur mate had said something about u not together or marrying other person that is not ur mate."

"Oh no... we need to go."

"No... Kristen... kai teleport me to demon Kingdom now... "

"But...."

"Now as the prince, I order u!!"

"OK. U never use the tone of the Prince." Kai mumble the last part. Then teleport luhan to demon Kingdom.

"What about us??"

"I guess we need to fly? "

"We don't have the power to fly.... only kris have the power...."

"Sehun can let us ride the wind with u."

"Oh Yeh. "

Then a big wind came and all the exo member except kris, kai and luhan flew to the demon Kingdom.

---------
Kris POV

No Kristen u can't.

I have reach the palace of the demon. I had to kill so many demon to get here.

Kristen just a bit I will come and save u.

I push the door open and to see a junxiang, jia wei, the king and some one that look like Luhan but he looked darker than luhan.