Chapter 10

Kris POV

It's being 3 weeks since Kristen fell into a coma and she is not waking up. her parent was so sad after hearing about their daughter got into a coma. I am here in the hospital visiting Kristen. her brothers and sister and her parent already know that I am dating her. but she doesn't remember as she will forget what happened in these months. 

I'm here in front of her ward. I open the door and walk in still seeing Kristen now moved on the bed with an oxygen mask on her face covering her mouth and nose as the doctor had said the knife had damaged her left lung and therefore her breathing will have problem breathing so she needs oxygen mask to help her breath.

I walk toward her bedside and sat on the chair. I held her hand and started talking to her as the doctor say if we talk to her she will wake up sooner and she may hear our voice. 

"Kristen-ah. u have slept for so long. please wake up. I miss ur hugs, ur kisses, ur voice, ur smile and most of all. I miss u so much."

"hyung...."

"lay-ah. u are here."

"hyung... do u really miss her?"

"of course. I love so much but wasn't able to protect her from that stupid jun Xiang and Jia wei! if I see them again I will kill them!"

"hyung Kristen will not love it if u kill them. they are still her lover in the past. or should I say best friend before she meets u."

"yeah. Yi-xing oppa is right before Kristen meet u. she was like a zombie. she didn't want to eat as the same history happens on jun Xiang happen on Jia wei also. she was rejected by jun Xiang and Jia wei two times in a roll. she was so like a real zombie, not eating or drinking and she also cried herself to sleep. after she meets u, she changes she told me to go singing and dancing with her again."

"she is right. after she meet u, not really meet u but after she sees u and fell in love again she changes a lot."

3rd person POV

"oppa....unnie..... mainhae I might not return or wake up for some time as the head angel had sent her angel down to bring me up to meet her. I don't know why too so don't ask me." 

All three of them look around as they thought they heard Kristen talk. but really Kristen is talking to them through their mind.

Kristen POV

I was sitting down beside my body hearing what they are talking about but suddenly a light had blinded me and suddenly came a beautiful girl with a pair of white wings.

"who are u? why are u here? why do u have wings?"

"slow down Kristen-ssi. the head angel wants to talk to u."

"wait who are u?"

" I am yeri one of the head angels too but our leader also our queen want to talk to u."

"why? am I going to die?"

"no!"

"then why?"

"never mind. just follow me."

"ne."

then she holds my hand and she opens her wing and flew out of my hospital room and flew through the clouds and suddenly a bright light blinded me. 

"Kristen-ssi we have reach."

"ne?"

"we have reached already."

"ok." I open my eyes and saw...........

-------------

what did Kristen see? 

Sorry I won't be able to.update after 9/10.

~Kristen ~_~