Chapter 20 (Epilogue)

After a 7 years......

Crystal is now 12 years old along with her little Brother, Jonathan is now 10 years old. Anthony is also 12 years old along with his little Sister, Charlotte is now 9 years old. Most of EXO children so younger than 12.

It is now set, all royals and guardians family is meeting at the garden in the angels palace. Crystal and Anthony are both excited to see each other again. Not only them, all the kids are excited to see each other again. They had so much fun the last time.

Soon all of them meet up and the kids ran all the way to the middle of the garden and started to use their power. They are so happy that they can use their power now. When they are playing, Jonathan hit crystal with his ice arrow. She got an frost bite, Anthony immediately when up to her and ask if she is ok. She immediately healed herself and use her flame to burn her Brother.

"Crystal wu! What are u doing!" Kristen flew towards her Son and look at the burn mark.

"Mom, he started it first! He shot me with his arrow!"

"I know but u shouldn't burn him! Look what u did!" Kristen show crystal the burn before healing her Son.

"Ok... don't cry. It won't hurts anymore. " she told her Son.

"Crystal I want u to apologise to ur Brother!"

"Mom! He started first why must I apologise!"

"Crystal! U are the oldest u should be the role model to their other Cousin and siblings. Even it is his fault, u must not do that too! Now apologies! "

"Mom! Why do love Jonathan more than me? U care more about him! I'm also injury but u didn't even ask me! Even though I can heal myself! U know what will ice to fire? It weaken me! Mom I really hate u!" Crystal ran out of the garden and teleport her secret place where she is sad.

Anthony also ran out, he know where Crystal go so he teleport to where is she. Anthony teleport into a secret garden, this garden is very hard to find if u try to find it without teleporting. Crystal sit on to the swing curled into a ball and sobbed. She is always jealous that her Brother got more attention than her.

Anthony went to calm her. Crystal look up and saw Anthony and lend onto his shoulder and cry. Anthony tried to calm her.

Suddenly they heard a big bomb, and crystal follow the sound and she found a egg. It look like it is going to crack. Crystal put in on the floor and sit in front of it and stared at it as it started to crack. The crack form a circle and a little creature pop its head out, soon all its egg started becoming ash and disappear. It walk up to crystal and snuggle with her.

"Look like you have found the garden use to breed our dragon. Oh it seem like this little dragon is ur partner since you have the power of flight, u will have a dragon. Like me and your Mom. This little guy seem like the child of my and ur Mom's dragon. This is a very powerful and strong dragon. "

"Dad!" Crystal is surprised.

"So this is my dragon?"

"Yes my sweetie. U don't need to be jealous of your Brother. U are special and u know it. Ur Mom may be harsh but she want to be strong. I can tell that u still have some power that haven't revealed yet. U need to be strong. "

"I know. "

"Ok let go back. Let me get this little guy to his Mom. " kris than carry that baby dragon to the dark part of the garden. Crystal heard some roaring, she feel every uneasy. But later her dad came out, "dad what the roaring?"

"Oh that. I was speaking to her parents and told them u and their child is partners. They also say that u can Come and visit her anytime."

"Really! But sad how do u learn dragon language?"

"When u have the power of flight u will understand when ur age or time come. "

"Uncle that very cool!! Crystal u have a dragon!!"

"Really Anthony u are like a child. "

"Hehe."

"Let go".

They went back to the rest and they lay on the grass and look up in the sky. It is already night time so there is stars in the sky. Crystal always love to look at the night sky. It is so beautiful.

~~~~~~
After crystal ran out, both Anthony and crystal's parents saw something much more different in Anthony's eyes. From his eyes u can see more than caring each other like siblings, they saw love in the caring. They immediately knew that they are mates and ever since they play together, it is always hard to spilt them up when they should go home. Crystal will always whine and during the week she will ask her Mom when they are meeting again.

Kristen and skylar are both scared and happy for them but this is the first time they see a demon and angel being paired together as mate and they know crystal is very special. Kristen know she still have some power that are not revealed yet so she is ok worried if she can control them. Kristen also can foresee that there are many threats coming towards the both of them.

Will they interfere in their love story? Will they need to find their second mate?