Chapter 12

3rd person POV

The boys and girl are regaining their angel personally and their memory if they have. Carol her eyes turn purple, her hair now have purple highlights and her wings are white but not their original wings as they are not in their homeland to get back their original wings. The boys' eyes colour also change and their hair colour change (but I lazy write all the colour down) their wings are also white as I say they are not know their homeland to get back their original wings.

After they have done transforming they were shocked.

"How....how....did this happened....."

"Carol it because u are originally an angel but before u can transform into one, the demon king is after u and ur sister. This is because Kristen has some demon side and u are stronger than an other angel as it was the cursed by the legend as they have say when a baby twin girl is born one of them will have a demon side and that Why the demon king is after u. Now ur sister Kristen is on her demon side as the demon have successfully make Kristen's demon review and she is now out as the head angel had make Kristen faint by Leting her breath in a gas that when a person breath in the person will faint."

"Umma, appa Why am I an angel? "

"Because we are an angel and not just a normal angel but the king and queen of the angel kingdom that Why. "

"Why do I have purple highlights in my hair and Why do I have purple eyes. "

"Because u are special. U have purple and white wings too but u just can't see it but after u have gone back to angel kingdom, ur wings will change again. Ur will change too, boys. "

"Ah.... may I ask Why are we the guardian of the angel? "

"Oh, there 12 pair of guardian that is ur parent. They have chosen u as the guardian of the modern world. "

"Wait if they are 12 pairs of guardian Where is the 12th guardian? "

"That is luhan because we are the 12nd pair of guardian. If u are wondering how did we became queen or king it is because that we are chose to be the king and queen of the angel kingdom by the previous king and queen. So luhan u have two role to be responsible at one is the prince of the angel kingdom and second is a guardian of the angel kingdom and the earth."

"Oh no. Bad news from angel kingdom. Wendy eonnie just contacted me that Kristen is awake and she is trying to break the chain."

"That no good...."

"Why? "

"Because the demon king had control Kristen's mind and he told her the only way do go back to the demon world is to kill Irene eonnie and take over the angel kingdom. "

"And also after she breaks the chain she will kill her! "

"We need to go back angel kingdom fast. "

"But the prince, princess and guardian still don't know how to use their wings."

"We can teleport there."

"Oh Yeah."

-------
Before joy and yeri got the news that Kristen is breaking the chain...

Kristen POV

I slowly open my eyes, ouch my head hurt. When I try to get up but I couldn't then I realized I was chain up.

"Ha. U angel really thinks after u chain me up u will be saved right. "

Then I try to break the chain but something makes me weak and cannot break the chain.