Chapter 5

Sorry that I didn't update for so long. So here is a long update.

--------

Carol POV

Yeah I finally have my own POV!! Haha OK back to the story.

------
When we got home, I got a great idea. I told my dongsaeng the plan and we ran to our best friend house that is a few streets away from our house.

When we reach, we ring the door bell and sherlien's unnie, ruien, open the door and we told her that we are looking for sherlien unnie.

Ruien unnie told us that sherlien unnie is upstairs in her room. Then we ran up to her room and she was shock.

"What u two thinking of doing here!! "

"Oppppssss. Mainhae unnie. It was an emergency."

"So what is it."

I told eonnie the plan and she agrees. She told her eonnie about the plan and she lent us her phone and we call lay oppa.

"This is going to be fun...."

"yeah...."

then I took the phone and called lay.

our plan is........

flashback......

"we're are going to admit that we're The Twin."

"what? really? but why?"

"because think about it. everyone think we're loser right? so if we sat we're The Twin who would belive us? how can loser like us be the awesome The Twin?"

"right..... smart!"

"so guys. just admit everything they ask. because even if they find out, no one would belive them."

"haha. this...is going to be fun!"

"yeah..."

end of flashback......

I called lay.

"hello?"

"u are?"

"oh, i am the twin carol."

"oh, where did u get my number?"

"oh from my best friend that is ur sister."

"oh ok.

"lay we need to tell exo something. meets us at the tree that ur siser love to sit. it's really important."

"okay. so umm. see u there?"

"yeah okay. annyeong lay."

"annyeong carol."

lay POV

after I got the call I called suho to tell them what happened just now.

"hey. carol said to meet them up at the tree that lay's sister sit at because they wanna to tell us something important."

"tell us something important? huh? what could that be....."

"they're going to tell us who they are?!"

"possibly..but why?"

"let sleep now."

the next day.....

author POV

"you think they will come?"

"of course! they are the one who want to find out more about us and the twin? trust me. they'll come for sure."