Chapter 2

Thank u first 177 readers but I thought it will be more than that... I believe that this is the last update before my mid-year examination start and I need to study for my exam. I promise I will update as soon as my exam are over. Please tell ur friends about this story if u really love this story.... thank u here is an update....

This chapter is dedicated to hanaaryssa
-------------------

"That was close eonnie.... "

"Yeah... Why will oppa ask us why we go to that kind of place? He never really cares about us in school or at home? "

"Don't know "

"What if he found out? "

"I don't think he would if he find out, we just say we go to hyuna house to study"

"OK Let sleep now we still have school tomorrow. "

"OK eonnie "

3rd person POV

Then a night when pass. The sunrise and rooster started to wake everybody up.

"Ring! Ring! Ring! " the alarm in the twin room rang.

"Ah! Why is it so noisy? "

Then Carol woke up and see the clock show 6.30am.

"Yah! Kristen! Wake up!!! "

"Ah! eonnie Let me sleep it's still the holiday. "

"Yah!!!!!! Wake up!!!!!! " Carol shouted at Kristen's ear.

"Yah!! eonnie!! No need to shout in my ear. It hurt. " Kristen say while rubbing her ear.

"Mainhae. Quickly change to your school uniform!! And go down to have breakfast." Carol say while she checks her uniform.

"Ok eonnie. " then Kristen say and she saw the time now. 6.45am.

"What?! Is so late already!! "

"Now then u know. I took 15 minutes to wake u up. "

"Mainhae eonnie. "

"Quickly go change ur uniform!"

"Yes mdm! "

Then Kristen ran to the walk-in closet and took her uniform and ran to the bathroom. Took a quick bath and wear her uniform and ran down to the dining room.

She saw eonnie and oppa sitting on the dining table having breakfast.

"Morning oppa."

"Morning. I am full already. I will be going first. "

"Ok annyeong oppa. "

Then Yi-xing walks out.

"Young mistress here is ur breakfast."

"How many time I have to tell u call me that in front of parent only ok? Just call me Kristen or miss Kristen ok?"

"Ne... young... miss Kristen."

Then carol and Kristen finish their breakfast and we went to their front door.

A black Mercedes S-class Stop in front of them.

"Let go." Then they broad the car and when to school.

Time skip -->reach school

Kristen POV

When we reach the school gate we saw a group of girls waiting for something or someone. We drive by them and went into school grand entrance.

We got down from the car and we into the school building and look for our class, gold class' classroom.