Training before the last... (part 2)

- Ughhh... - I groaned as I woke up from an unplanned snooze. I was down on the floor, but lying on something soft. When I opened my eyes, I saw worried Koneko's face above me and the rest of ORC around me. Wait.... did I just get personal lap pillow... AGAIN?

- W... what happened...? - I asked, groggily and weakly. I tried getting up, only to be pushed down.

- You created an energy ball... And fainted. - Rias said.

- I have a feeling that is not all... - I said.

- Right... - Akeno started - We expected you to create a single element...

- And?

- You created multiple elements in one orb... - Akeno said, still surprised.

- How long was I out?

- One or two minutes... - Koneko said, worried. Dammit, I only keep worrying others about me. I broke from pressure put on my head to keep me down and stood up. After a short while of dizziness, I stood fully and back up, not counting a bit of exhaustion.

- Are we ready to continue the training? - I asked.

- [Y/N]- - Rias started, but I interrupted.

- Are we ready?

- Yes, we are... - she said and sighed.

*time skip*

- Lesson three. - My white-haired girlfriend said to me, keeping me down as some stone would do.

- WHAT IS THE POINT OF THAT?! - I yelled, losing air.

- Strength and magic capabilities are one, but it won't matter if you are easily hurt or tired out. You need to learn how to sustain more. - she said and let go of me. - Impressive.

- What? -  I asked, surprised.

- You still breathe. And you are still alive.

- Don't tell me you wanted to kill me... - I said, standing up and feeling dizzy. She rushed to my side and helped me up.

- Kill? Why would I? Down is a better word. I wanted you to surrender... Which you did not.

- Surrendering is the last thing to do, at least I think like that.

- And that is nice of you. You never surrender.

*time skip again, to nighttime*

I could not sleep... Even I was tired after all of the training, I somehow could not-

- Well, well, well... Scared of incoming battle? - Ddraig said.

- Not really... - I said standing up - I am more worried about my lack of knowledge about our opponent.

- And that is the right concern. You do not fear your opponent, you fear the lack of knowledge. - HE said.

- As one said... If you know yourself and know your enemy well, you will always succeed.

- True - HE replied.

I was walking outta my room, and then down the stairs, when I saw Rias in her nightgown, holding a book and wearing glasses. She gasped a bit when she saw me, possibly in scare.

- [Y-Y/N]? What are you doing that late?

- Can't sleep... Need some fresh air.

- Funny.. - she said, giggling a bit. I gotta admit, it was kinda cute... - I was about to do the same, plus reading about some tactics.

- I kinda need to talk to you. It is about our battle. - I said with confidence.

- Sure. Just... Let's head outside and talk in a better place. Hallways are not a definition of good talking place.