Chapter 19

"Hey Raquel." Evan smirks. He walked around the back of the building and picked up a few rocks. A girl with black hair and red highlights walks out in front of him,

"Long time no see, Evan." She smiles. She isn't bad looking, she is really thin but muscular I can spot her abs through the tight black uniform. Next thing I knew it was hard to breathe. She literally elbowed me in the rib-cage.

"What was that for?" I sent Rebbeca a scowled look. 

"Who's this?" I hear Rachel say to me. 

"Austin. Rebbeca's friend who decided to tag along with us." Evan says throwing some rocks at a tree.

"Single, I assume?" She smiles at me putting her hands on my biceps.

"Definitely." I laughed. 

"How so? Can't find the right girl who is good enough for you?" She asks. 

"No, girls just don't seem to interested in me." As soon as those words escaped my lips, Rebbeca scoffs.

"Yeah, that's it." 

"Hello darling. How did your little break up go? You never kept in touch." She turns to Becky. 

"It wasn't that bad actually, how was Ben? Did he finally find someone else who is good enough for him?" She fakes a laugh.

"How cute, you still have feelings for him. Since you say he deserves better but I'm pretty sure I'm as good as he is ever going to get." She smiles.

"So you're saying that he dumped your ass to find another hooker?" Rebbeca holds in her chuckle. Raquel didn't look too happy about what she had said to her, eventually Raquel tackled her down in a choke hold. 

"You keep opening your mouth, Becks. Just like old times you won't get away with it." Raquel caught her breath but kept the position the same.

"I-I am not scared of you." Rebbeca gripped onto Rachel's arm and bent it to Raquel's back. 

"I am not the same girl I used to be, you can't push me around anymore." Rebbeca said which caused Evan to smile. Evan walked up next to me,

"This happens all the time when they are around each other but usually Raquel ends up beating the crap out of Rebbeca just not this time because she is older and stronger now. I usually get in to break it up but Rebbeca's got this so I'm not interfering with her revenge." He whispers to me.

*****Rebbeca's P.o.v.*****

"You did this to me for years and now I can finally do the same to you. I may look small still but I'm just as strong as you are." I spat in her face. She hissed at me showing me her sharp fangs, I revealed mine to show her that I won't back down.

"That's enough! No more of this we need the both of you so come on let go, Becks." Evan gripped onto my arm and pulled it away from her and pushed me towards Austin. I didn't realize that my fangs were still out until Austin looked at me and said,

"Very sexy." Pointing to his teeth, in this case, telling me to put my fangs away. I rolled my eyes and said,

"Does it scare you?" I laugh.

"No, just not used to it yet." He says. I put my fangs away and gave him a puzzled look.

"How come you aren't a vampire like us if you have that tattoo on your arm?" I asked him.

"I don't know, all in honesty." He says. I felt some kind of sadness when those words escaped his lips, when I get back home. Evan walked up to Austin and I asking,