Chapter 16

I looked down to find Austin had jumped before I could even catch him, he's hitting against the tree branches hard. I flew in and grabbed him by his shirt before he fell onto the ground.. come on! I wasn't going to let him fall out a window two stories high! He could have died!

"YOU GOT LUCKY, BITCH! I'M STILL COMING AFTER YOU AND YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND AS WELL!" I hear her yell.

***********2 hours later************
I flew us to the beach.. it was already dark out and I needed a break. He's heavier than he looks,

"Austin.. wake up!" I shook him. His eyes were still closed and he didn't move a muscle.

"Come on, Austin. Wake up!" I said looking around him making sure he didn't get hit with any bullets.

"Mmm..." I look up at him as he opens his eyes slowly.

"R-Rebbeca?" He asks then he jumps up.

"REBBECA!" I threw my arms around him to calm him down, as soon as he saw me he wraps his arms around me as well.

"Oh.. oh gosh I thought-"

"No.. I'm fine. Are you alright?" I interrupted him, pulling away.

"Yes.. I'm just sore from the fall." He says trying to move his arms around.

"That was quite some hard hits against the tree branches.. good thing I caught you just in time before you hit the ground." I said with a weak smile.

"Oh.. how long did it take to get here from school? Is Kristen still behind us!" He asks.

"No, no calm down! Also.. about two hours or so.." I said.

"Two hours?! Rebbeca, how did you manage to carry me the whole two hours?!" He asks.

"I don't know.. I just did. Anyway, you're bleeding... a lot." I said.

"What? How do-" I interrupted him again,

"I smell blood... a lot of it. You must be bleeding somewhere." I said looking around him.

"Ah' My arm!" He says. I deeply inhaled the scent but immediatly regretted it..

"Austin.. you need to clean it or I'm going to go crazy." I said trying to keep myself from attacking his arm and sucking the blood from it.

"Rebbeca... you're not looking too good. Have you eaten?" He asks as he ties a piece of cloth around his arm.

"N-No but I'll go find something, you sit tight." I said.

"If you want to... if you need to just take some blood from me."

"No! I'm not ever going to drink human blood! I'm not a monster.. okay!" I said before I walked away to go find something.

****20 minutes later***
"I'm back." I said.

"What are we going to do now?" He asks. My eyes widened,

"What in th- What makes you think you're going to tag along with me? I'm not gonna let you get killed because of me! Leave, go back to your house and let me do this alone. You're not a vampire, you're just a human. Humans won't stand a chance in these battles." I said. He scorned at me,