Chapter 14

Before I knew it I felt strong arms push me back into the lockers,

"Rebbeca, why did you even kiss me alright?! I've been going crazy this morning, confused on why you kept kissing me back if you don't have feelings for me!" He says.

"First of all, Ouch! Second, stop thinking about it! Get over it, it was a mistake!" I said to him.

"Sorry.." He says losening his grip on both of my arms.

"Austin.. you got some anger issues." I said looking at the redness from my arms.

"I-I'm sorry Rebbeca.. I'm trying to keep my anger in. I go to therapy sometimes and it helps a little but not much." He says.

"Well, I'll help you out a bit.. because that was just.. wow. Scary. Even for a vampire." I said.

"Rebbeca.. can you tell me more about the bat tattoos. I mean I know why you have yours now but...mine? I'm not a vampire." He says.

"I know.." I sighed.

"I don't really know how to explain it.. but I'll try my best. Let's go to the gym." I finished.

When we got to the gym, I sat him down next to me.

"Okay, so here it goes. My father, the one who talked me into being a vampire that summer... he's the leader of the DFG. DFG stands for the Dark Fangs Gang, and your father was an old member of the gang... he was actually my father's best friend at the time. Things started to get crazy and eventually your father was angry because my father didn't want to help out with his plan to wipe out the BMG." I said, before I could begin talking again he asks,

"Who is the BMG?"

"The Bloody-Money Gang. They are one of the mostly deadliest and baddest gangs out there, my father wanted to take them down for one of our cabins on fire in Big Bear. We had four adult vanps living there with two kid vamps.. they were innocent and that's what made my father upset so he wanted revenge." I explained.

"Ohh... I see it now." He says.

"Yeah, he told me that we were the good gang and they were the bad gang.. and I believed him since he killed members of our group.. now.. my dad doesn't care much about that stuff because it caused him to lose his wife, my mother." I sighed,

"I really wanted to take those guys down but I can't just by myself." I added.

"Wait.. you still didn't finish off about why my dad left the gang.." He says.

"Oh yeah, sorry. He was telling my dad about starting a gang war but that was a risk because he had my brother, my mother, and I at that time so he couldn't let us get in any danger. It was a risk he wasn't willing to take." I said,

"Then your dad took off and foed another gang on his own, being their leader." I finished.

"Woah.. and do you know why he wanted me to get this tattooed onto my arm?" He asks pointing to the bat.

"I guess so.. wait but didn't you say you were born with it?" I asked in confusion.

"Yeah but that was to cover up the actual truth about it, and I told you what had happened already." He says.

"Oh, that's right." I said looking down at my bat on my wrist.

"Anyway, do you know why it's different from yours?" He asks impatiently.

"I've been trying to figure it out ever since I got it but I kept giving up on it." He added looking down at his arm as well.

"It symbolizes your dad's gang.. we all have different bats for our gangs. Mine is this one, every one of the gang's members have one on wherever they wanted it, your father chose that bat for his gang. Everyone of your dad's gang members must have one." I said.

"Oh.. but since he was a vampire and his old friends were... how come I never really turned out like one?" He asks.

"Did your father ever start training you out of nowhere one day?" I asked as he shook his head.

"No, he was either beating me senseless, or he was always out without me." He says. I sighed,

"Then I don't know what he was plann- wait.. I think I might have an idea what he was trying to do."

He sent me a confused look.

"He must have tried to send my father the message that he killed my mother and that would probably want all Vamp gangs war to start. We rumbled a few times every two years.. with the BMG but none of us haven't actually won one yet, it would always stop at a tye." I said trying to see if he caught on, good thing he did.

"And... probably before my dad thought that your dad would declare a war that's where he would bring me out, suck human blood and turn me into a full vanpire to fight with them?" He says in more of a question.

"Exactly what I had in mind... but then why didn't he just turn you when he had the chance? Why did he just have to wait till a war began? Austin... we need answers!" I said to him.

"I know but I can't get out of this school, a bet is a bet. I'm a loyal friend, I'm not going to ruin some bet because of what my father did in the past. Tell me, how is your life going right now?" He says laying his back onto the cold hard gym floor.

"Just amazing... you know? Spending the rest of my summer with you. That party, I could miss some other time you know... I'll always get invited to others anyways." I said in sarcasm.

"Yeah you will." He cheesily smile. Whatever, I'm getting myself out of here one way or another.

___________________
________________
_____________
_________
______
__
/////////A\N\\\\\\\\\: Sooo I updated and I hope you all like it! I'll try to update as soon as I can, today is the last day of 2015! Thank you all for getting me so far in my books and motivating me to keep writing you chipmunks are amazing! I hope you all have a great new year! 2016 will be a very great year! Vote and comment, thank you! <3