Chapter 5

*************Austin's P.o.v.*************

Rebbeca is really out of her mind. I think its because being trapped here with me for a day really turned her insane. I got up from the floor and went to look for her, 

"Maybe she's hungry so that's why she's going all coo-coo?! I just need her to calm down because she's freaking me out a bit." I said as I walked back into the main building. I looked through classroom doors and found them all empty on the first floor, I then went up the set of stairs that led to the second floor and checked almost every classroom except for one that was at the end of the hall. That last door was opened a little bit and so I took my chance and walked in with confidence.

"Becky? Becky I know you're in here it smells like vanilla." I said as I sat on a student's desk.

"No I'm sorry that I attacked you! Can you leave me the fuck alone right now?!" She says.

"I have food." I said which made her leave from hiding in the teacher's desk.

"I'll go eat but just don't talk to me or ask me questions. I still hate you." She groans.

"Right back at you." I say rolling my eyes. Our walk was silent from the building to the music room. Yeah I stored all of my stuff in there with the food I packed. When we got there I grabbed the second gym bag and unzipped it, I brought bags of chips, candy, pizza that I bought yesterday before coming here, water bottles, soda cans, and a few more bags of chips. I threw a bag of cheetos to Rebbeca along with a water bottle, with her fast reflexes she caught it all at the same time. She sat in a chair and began to eat, she wasn't really enjoying her meal well... food but I did. She took a few sips of water but it looked like she just forced herself to drink it,

"Do you want a soda can instead? I can tell you don't like the water." I said.

"No. Its fine, soda is worse." She says.

"Whatever." I said as I rolled my eyes stuffing another chip into my mouth. She gets up and says,

"Don't follow me, I'll be back in a few." 

"Why would I want to follow you? That's gross." I said as I crushed the empty bag in my hands, I threw it in the trash can that was in the room not far from me.

"Whatever." Was all that she said before she walked out. 

"Mmm... pizza." I said grabbing a slice from the pizza box taking a big bite out of it. 

*A few minutes later*

After finishing another two bags of chips and 2 water bottles, Rebbeca still hasn't came back. She probably went throwing up the bag of chips and the water she didn't like, I don't get it though! Everyone else loves this stuff but she doesn't?! What a weird female. I heard the door open and Becky comes in pulling her sleeves down, also licking her lips. 

"Where did you go?" I asked not really caring if she answered or not, since we are stuck here might as well talk to each other whether we like it or not.

"What did I just tell you? Do you not get anything?! Am I speaking Chinese or something? Don't fucking talk to me." She says in a stern voice.

"Well we are the only ones locked in here for the rest of the summer so might as well talk even though we hate each other's guts." I said.

"Whatever." She says. We fall into dead silence once again and just avoided each other, I got up and began searching through the desks.

"What are you doing?!" She asks.

"Well, I'm searching for something entertaining, we always get things confiscated so I'm looking for something I can use instead of being bored all the time." I said searching through the teacher's desk. She just kept quiet as I kept searching.

"Ugh. I can't see! I need light." I groaned walking to the light switch.

"NO!" She yells which made me jump a bit.

"What?! Are you dying or something?! Calm the fuck down! It's just light!" I said but she jumps in front of me from turning the light switch on.

"Austin, don't I-I'll give you anything or I'll search for anything just don't turn the light switch on!" She says.

"Then can I at least open a window?" I asked.

"Wait till sundown and then you can just not now since the sun is out." She says.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I-I uh- get really bad migraines from the sun." She says, I know she's lying she's a really bad liar but whatever I guess. 

"Alright then look for something since you can see in the dark, I'll go sit somewhere on a chair or something." I said. 

She's hiding something.. something either bad or important and I'm going to find out what it is. Okay so she's a very fast runner, she has fast reflexes, she hates any sort of light, she doesn't like junk food nor water, and she is very weird. What could she possibly be hiding? I'm very confused but I'll be studying her every move carefully.. why am I so curious to know? 

"I think I found something." She says and I quickly go to see what it is, she pulls out a deck of cards.

"Bingo!" I said.

"Uh I think it's pronounced as Go Fish.." She said. I roll my eyes and take the deck away from her, 

"Since there is a little bit of dull light in here we can see a bit." I said sitting on the floor.

"Oh... you actually do want to play with a deck of cards?" She asks.

"Well yeah! It's boring in here with nothing to do!" I sighed as she sat in front of me.

"Go fish?!" She asks.

"Alright, go fish.. I'm going to beat you at this though so I don't want you to cry about it!" I said handing her some cards and left the rest of the deck in the middle.

"Well you're on, Mahone." She said.

*************

**********

******

***

*

//////A\N\\\\: I'll update on 'Break My Heart Again' tomorrow since I need to go to sleep so I can get to school on time for the first time in forever! I hope you all have a great night and morning tomorrow! I'll update as soon as I can after school! Ughhh wish me luck I'll need it cx Vote and Comment!<3