Chapter 3

************Becky's P.o.v. still****************

I stopped into my tracks but before I could make another run for it Austin turns around,

"Rebbeca? What the fuck are you doing here?! Leave!" He yells.

"I do want to leave! But everything is locked up and I can't get out!" I said putting my hoodie on to cover me from the light. I forgot to bring my shades! Great just great! I look at Austin's bare sweaty chest and said,

"Would it kill you to put a shirt on?"

"No but since it bothers you I wouldn't put it back on but since you're not a hot chick and knowing that you'll keep staring at my abs I'll put my shirt back on." He says making me roll my eyes.

"Just show me a way out!" I shout.

"Have you tried the main entrance?" He says as he put his shirt back on.

"If I tried the main entrance and it would open do you think I'd be here with a bastard like you? Yes. I've tried!" I said in frustration.

"Damn calm down I'll find you a way out because I only know one more entrance and that's the back one." He says getting up and led me to it. I turned the knob and pulled in but it wouldn't open, Austin tried and it wouldn't budge either. 

"Ugh. Great I'm stuck with you know for the rest of the summer." I groaned. 

"Ooh no you are not! I'm not going to be here with a bitch like you complaining about it all! Don't you have a phone or something?!" Austin asked.

"Yeah I do!" I reached into my pocket but nothing was in there, crap! I left it in the janitor's room!

"I kind of left it in the janitor's room..." I said.

"What?! Wait.. isn't the janitor's room supposed to be locked?" He asks.

"Yeah but I kind of broke in with a hair pin and my nails." His eyes widened,

"Wow you sure are smart for a girl." He said.

"Ugh! I have no time for this!" I said before I ran to the building instead of walking awkwardly with him. In an instant I was there in the dark hallway once again. As soon as I walked into the janitor's room I flicked the light switch on and began to look for my phone. 

"H-how d-d-id y-you-" I interrupted Austin and said,

"Catch your breath first then talk." I moved the binders out of the way well basically everything that was on the floor looking for my phone. After a few minutes went by he caught his breath,

"How did you learn how to run so fast I've never seen anyone who can run that fast and disappear within a blink of an eye." He says. Hell no I'm not going to tell him anything or else he'll kill me just like how he got my mother killed.

"Just don't talk to me right now." I said in a serious tone.

"Alright fine by me." He said. I continued to look for my phone but I couldn't find it, I then heard buzzing that came from the desk, I got up quickly and saw my phone.

"Yes! I found it!" I said grabbing it but as soon as I see the screen the apple icon was there meaning that my phone had just died. I felt smoke coming out of my ears and I groaned loudly, 

"I HATE THIS WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME?! EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED SINCE MY MOTHER FREAKING DIED WHY DO I HAVE BAD LUCK FOLLOWING ME AROUND EVER SINCE?! I HATE THIS THEN I HAVE TO KEEP IT GOING TILL FOREVER?! NO THANK YOU JUST KILL ME NOW WITH THAT SHARP SHIT! I RATHER DIE AND BE WITH MY MOM THAN TO HAVE THIS STUPID DUMB BAD LIFE!" I yelled throwing my phone onto the ground breaking it. 

"Rebbeca! Stop yelling! Just calm down!" Austin said sitting me down on to hallway floor.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do!" I said holding in my tears.. no he is not going to see me cry! He's my enemy for fuck sake! 

"Jeez! I was just trying to help you!" Austin said sitting across from me against the other wall. I kept my face hidden down behind my knees.

I need to get out of here I can't be here with my enemy. Especially for the whole break! I wouldn't last. I need to get out of here, I should've called my brother to come get me instead of trying to find another way out and running into Austin. 

"Rebbeca just calm down don't overreact its not a big deal, we'll get out.. in a few weeks." He says making me look up and shoot him a 'are you serious' stern look.

"Hey don't look at me like that it's not my fault you're trapped here." He says.

"Why are you even here why in the world did you decide to shoot hoops on the last day of school?" I asked. 

"I meant to trap myself in school for the summer I don't know what's your reason." he says as I look at him as if he was insane.

"You're insane aren't you?" I asked studying him carefully.

"What?! No! I lost a bet and so my friends told me I had to stay in school for a few weeks starting with the last day of school. So I was bored waiting for the school to close down so I just shot hoops to pass the time." He explains.

"Wow and you actually don't mind staying here?" I asked.

"Well now that you're here yeah I do mind." He groans rolling his eyes.

"Oh shut up." I groaned.

"Wow so you can be rood and mean to me but I can't be rude or mean back? This is some bullshit!" He says as he gets up.

"Now where are you going?" I asked.

"Far away from you." He says walking back down the stairs. I sat in the dark hallway the only thing light up was the janitor's room.

"I wasn't the one who killed someone who was very important to me and then after them being gone my father being so distant because of you and what you did. I hate you with all every single bone in my body. I just want my mother back, I miss the way she used to hug me every time I would be scared, I miss the way she use to tell me stories to put me into sleep, and most of all I miss the way she use to call me her Becks." I whisper to myself looking down at the end of the hall, I felt a tear roll down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away and kept my head low hugging my knees.

"I want to get out of here." was the last thing I said before I fell asleep.

******

*****

***

**

*

//////A\N\\\\\: YES I'M STILL UPDATING BUT ONLY ON THIS ONE AFTER TWO MORE CHAPTERS I WILL UPDATE ON THE FALLING FOR MY BROTHER ONE! VOTE AND COMMENT! (: <3