Chapter 13

I leaned into his face a little trying to see if he was really asleep or not and thank goodness he was.. I leaned in and placed my lips on his. See... that wasn't so bad Becks. Okay.. now let go. I tried pulling my lips from his but for some reason.. I wanted them to stay on there. Alright, alright only for a few more seconds. Before I tried pulling  my lips away again, I felt him kiss back. I opened my eyes and see him moving, sitting up still lip to lip contact with me. He pulled me between his legs and I still kissed back. Oh well.... fuck it.

He pulled away and said,

"So you changed your mind after all.." He smiles a little.

"I-I didn't me-mean to-" he interrupts me by saying,

"It's okay Fang Princess.. I don't mind." He says placing his lips on mine once again, this time we kissed for a long while. He was going to pull my shirt off but I stopped him,

"No.. this is it. Only kissing." I said.

"Alright, I get it. You're still a virgin.. right?" He chuckles.

"So what if I am? What's it to you?" I asked.

"Ouch.. fiesty." He says leaning in closer to me,

"Babe.. it's no secret. You are a virgin." He whispers. I nervously gulped and said,

"You know what.. this was a mistake." I ran off before he could say anything. He was making fun of me... for being a virgin.. what is so bad about it? I just never really found the guy I want to lose it to.. I want to lose it to someone who I mean the world to.. someone who means the world to me as well. Not just to anyone.. to that special someone. I ran off back to the gym, I crawled in a ball and wanted to go to sleep.. why did I even go back to him? Why did I even fucking kiss him? This was a big fucking mistake.

"B-Becky.." I hear someone say.

"Go away." I said.

"L- Look, I di-dn't mean t-to upset you." He says trying to catch his breath.

"But you did and I'm done.. that shouldn't have happened." I said not looking up at him. I felt him move next to me,

"Rebbeca.. it did happen and I want to know why did you do it.." He says.

"I just couldn't sleep.." I cried.

"I couldn't stop thinking about that damn kiss you gave me earlier! I just wanted some rest, I thought since I couldn't sleep and what was bugging me was the kiss then I had to go figure it out if I felt something. Now that I went I regret it.. you made fun of me still being a virgin. It's not bad!" I cried even more.

"No Rebbeca! It's not bad at all! It was just sleepy me talking, when I'm half asleep I don't really know what I'm talking about or what I'm doing!" He says.

"So you didn't know that you were kissing me back?!" I asked looking up at him.

".. and why you care if that was me or not? Did you feel anything anyway?" He asks.

"... All I fucking wanted was sleep." I cry once again.

"Rebbeca.. answer my question." He says slowly.

"NO, OKAY?! I DIDN'T FEEL ANYTHING! I'M NOT THE KIND OF GIRL WHO FALLS FOR SOMEONE EASILY OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER! I'M SCARED OF GETTING HURT!" I yell out of anger and frustration. He went silent.

"Okay.. I guess if that's you then.. okay. Then so be it." He says before getting up.

"Austin.. please just stay with me." I said.

"Why.. so you can just tell me how much you hate me more?" He asks.

"No.. because.. I don't want you to go please. All I wanted was sleep.. that is all I'm saying." I said. He sighs and sits back down next to me. I climbed over and lay my head down on his lap.

****Austin's P.o.v.****
Why can't you see? I'm madly in love with you.. Rebbeca. Ever since that day.. the first time you told me you hated me. I've been in love with you for a long while now... I still can't believe you don't see it. I sighed looking down at her face.. she's fast asleep. God, Austin... why did you even kiss her? You know she's had a lot going on already and you add more stuff on her plate? Great going.

"I like you, Becks. I'm sorry for making things go wrong between us and adding more things on to worry about list. I-I didn't mean to. I promise.. I know you hate me and all but.. give me a chance to prove to you I'm not a bad person. The only bad person was my father... trust me I hated him so much and I still hate him even when gone.. I still carry on that anger with me each and every day." I said. I need some sleep too.. I lay my head back against the wall and shut my eyes tight.

*****The next morning, Becky's P.o.v.*****
I woke up and found myself on Austin's lap. He's still sleeping, I slowly pick my head up and yawned. I felt a big queezy....I need to feed. I get up quickly and ran off to find a fat juicy meal for breakfast. After I had my meal I walked back to the gym and found Austin gone.

"Austin?!" I call out. Nothing.

"Austin! Where did you go?!" I call out once again. I ran to the main building and yelled for him but nothing happened.. he didn't show up.

"Where could you have gone?" I asked myself.

------------------
_______
--------
___
---
//////A\N\\\\\: Alrighty! Here's the next chapter I hope you like it! Well.. Good night becuz its about 10 or 11 here in cali and I need sleep Cx please vote and comment! I love reading your comments and I'll respond when I can, thank you!<3