Chapter 8

******************Austin's P.o.v.*********************

I walked into the music room and opened a bottle of water I was about to take a sip from it till I remembered what I just saw in the gym.. I gently capped the cap back on and put it on the ground.

"This whole time... I've been trapped in this school with a fucking vampire!" I said to myself. I took a deep sigh,

"Why is she even at a public school?! She should be locked away somewhere or something because this isn't safe for us, humans." I said. What if she tries to turn me into one before we get out of here? Oh well then... I'm just going to have to kill her before she even tries.

***************Becky's P.o.v.*******************

After I cleaned myself up from that delicious snack. I walked back to the main building and looked for the room Austin and I were in before I ran off to the gym. I need to find him and I need to get out of here before anything else happens.. like him finding out. That would be very very bad, he would try to do something crazy like tell everyone in the school.. but then wait, I'm going to have to explain to him why he has the bat symbol on his arm.

I finally got to the classroom he and I were in a while ago but I don't see him. I felt someone looking right at me so I turned around but before I knew it there was some bag over my head, I was scooped up and taken somewhere. I tried scratching up the bag and hissed but it wouldn't budge.

"Austin! HELP!" I yelled but heard no one. Who could this be? No one else is here but Austin and I!

Whoever it was threw me onto the floor which caused my back to ache a lot. Quickly, I got out of the bag and saw Austin grab me by force and threw me onto a chair then tied me up fast. I glared at him,

"What the fuck is going on Austin?!"

"No. The question is what are you?" He says looking back at me.

"What are you talking about!?" I ask him trying to break free from these ropes.

"I saw you in the gym! You sucked the life out of the rat!" He said, HE SAW ME.

"W-what?! You saw wrong! Waay wrong!" I lied.

"No, I saw it with my own eyes and since you won't tell me what you are you'll be staying here tied up for the rest of the summer. I could care less if you're dead through out the first two weeks, your choice." He says as he walks out of the room.

I can't tell him! He might kill me now that he kind of figured out that I'm dangerous! I don't want the same thing that happened to my om happen to me, I love her but I don't want to die like this. All because of Austin. How stupid was I to think he would have actually helped me if someone else would have done this to me. Ugh! I hate him.

________

______

___

__

_

//////A\N\\\\\\\: I KNOW I KNOW ITS BEEN YEARS SINCE I HAVE LAST UPDATED! I AM REALLY SORRY! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THE HANG OF HIGH SCHOOL AND MY CLASSES IT TOOK ME A WHILE BUT I DID IT! High School is stressful to be honest especially since I have anxiety its not good. I've been going to therapy and its not really helping me, so yeah my anxiety is getting worse but I learned to control a little bit of it. I'm still trying to teach myself how to since I have to do this on my own. Well anyways! Enough about me! I'm back and I will update on all the stories that I'm working on! Please vote and comment <3