Chapter 4

*************Austin's P.o.v.****************

I over heard Becky last night talking to herself about her mom and her dad how her dad is 'distant'... but what do I have to do with her mom's death? I didn't do anything but its whatever its best for her to not talk to me and just hate me because I hate her with every single bone in my body as well. I am now back in the gym shooting hoops but each time if I miss a shot I have to do a push up. Hey? This is what boredom does to people and also not only just that, I like to stay fit. I hear footsteps enter the gym I turn around and saw Becky, I roll my eyes and went back to what I was doing.

****************Becky's P.o.v.*****************

I walked into the gym thinking Austin wasn't going to be there this time but I was wrong still wasn't going to make me walk back out I need to exercise as well and do something so I wouldn't be too bored. I walked to the ropes attached to the ceiling, we had to reach the top in physical education in order to pass and honestly this one was my favorite part of the physical fitness test. I jumped onto the rope and climbed till I got to the top. I saw Austin glance at me but I ignored him and now I don't remember how to get down... fuck. I quickly glanced at Austin and he was too busy shooting hoops. I took this as my chance and turned myself then fell down but gently flying I stopped behind Austin where my clothes fell off of me I quickly dressed myself before he saw me nude. I hate that this has side effects to what I am when I shrink to fly my clothes fall off like really? Austin turned back and walked towards the second rope then he jumped on climbing as fast as he could to reach the top. Okay? Why is he doing what I just did? When he came back down I rolled my eyes and then watched him go back to what he was doing, shooting hoops. I went to the track but before I could start the timer that was on the wall Austin beat me to the track and began to jog. I groaned and start the timer, he's just trying to annoy me till I get out of the gym because I'm guessing the gym is his property, I began jogging behind him till he started to run a bit fast. I began to jog a little bit fast to catch onto his speed even though I can go way faster and he knows I can so he must be a dumbass to try to race me.

"Austin, are you trying to race me?" I laugh as I run.

"No! Who ever said that?!" He says running a little bit faster around the track.

"Austin if you are you know you can't win." I said.

"Watch me!" He shouts making me a bit angry for some strange reason.. if he wants a race I'll give him a race! I then began to run as fast as I could, I'm now looking a like a hurricane rushing around a city or something because basically that's all you can see in someone else's point of view. I stopped running and found Austin with his jaw dropped.

"You wanted a race didn't you?" I asked without needing to catch my breath. I'm use to this, running fast in that way is easy-peas, that is why I pass p.e. with an A. 

"How do you know how to run so fast and not needing to catch your breath?" He asks trying to catch his breath.

"I have my ways." I say rolling my eyes and taking a seat on the bleachers.

"Whatever." He says making his way back to the basketball court picking up the basketball he had left on the ground. He began to make 3-pointers and some layups here and there. I began to see if he missed a shot he did a push-up. I'm just going to leave, I need to find food, I'm pretty hungry. I walked out and heard footsteps coming from behind me, Austin.

"What do you want know?!" I groaned.

"Nothing! Damn just heading to the lockers to take a shower nothing else!" He said in defense. I rolled my eyes once again, when he passed by me I saw his arm and immediately attacked him to the ground. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU'RE A PART OF THEM?" I asked showing him the bat on his arm.

"What? What is wrong with you?!" He asks trying to push me off of him but I'm way stronger than he is.

"I KNEW IT I KNEW I HAD ANOTHER STRANGE FEELING ABOUT YOU WHICH MADE ME HATE YOU EVEN MORE!!" I yelled in his face.

"Stop yelling at me! Just let me explain what I know!" He says.

"No! I already know it all about you and them! You guys are the ones who tried to destroy our nest!" I shouted.

"What are you talking about?! I was born with the stupid bat on my arm! I didn't do anything what are you fucking talking about?!" He yells back. I groaned and got off of him, know I made a mistake he doesn't know who he really is yet... and that means he hasn't even turned. 

"UGH! YOU'RE SO LUCKY WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO THE BAD PEOPLE I'M A GOOD PERSON WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE AND THE GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO BAD PEOPLE?! UGH I HATE YOU EVEN MORE NOW!! DON'T EVER FUCKING TALK TO ME AGAIN I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!" I yell into his face before I ran fast inside the main building, I ran up the set of stairs and looked for a classroom that was open, as soon as I found one I ran in and hid myself under the teacher's desk and just cried my heart out. I hate him.. what did I ever do to deserve this kind of punishment? I've always been a good student and daughter. I really don't get any of this mess!

*****

****

**

*

/////A\N\\\\: YESS I KNOW ITS ALL STARTING TO MAKE SENSE NOW AND I'M GOING TO UPDATE ONE MORE CHAPTER TO THIS STORY THEN I WILL UPDATE THE FALLING FOR MY BROTHER ONE! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT CHIPMUNKS ILY <3