I was going to wait and see what dad wanted to do with the people hiding in the puddle but I got bored so I threw 3 of my kunai knives two in the puddle and one at the tree behind.

My team mates shouted at me and wanted to know what I was doing but I couldn't care less about them so I ignored them.

The puddle disappeared and the two kunai I threw at the puddle are in the rain ninjas shoulders I was proud of where I hit them because I didn't want them dead well not yet anyways.

I teleported to the kunai in the tree and held my katana to one of the ninjas neck.
"What do you want and who do you work for" I demanded in a icy tone
"I cannot say"
"Tell me or your brother dies!"

The other ninja hesitated but came clean
"I'm hear to assassinate Tazuna the bridge builder, I work for gato" (I think that was who they worked for and idk how to spell it)
I nodded understanding the news they gave me I slit the man's throat and the other reacted by throwing a kunai at naruto it hit his hand and it was laced with poison that want my concern right now. I teleported behind the other ninja and gave him the same fate as his brother.

"Yuki hatake! You didn't have to kill them!"
I looked over at my father shrugged and carried on walking
Honestly a quantum super computer that has been calculating for 1000 years could not even come close to approaching the amount of fucks I do not give about how I should or shouldn't treat people.

On the boat

There wasn't enough seats on the boat for all of us to sit down and I ended up on Duckbutts lap well I was forced on the emos lap due to the fact when we were told we had to sit on someones lap pinky started cheering saying she will sit on Duckbutts lap but he quickly pulled me on his lap to prevent that. In honesty I'd rather sit on the hot emos lap then daddy's or narutos because well dad reads those pervy books and what if he got a boner that would be awkward as hell and naruto well just no but I'd rather not be on anyone's lap.

I got bored of sitting hear and decided to move I went to get up but sasuke stopped my movement and whispered in my ear.
"Shirayuki don't go please if you do sakura will sit on me I'd rather it be you then her" he said sakuras name in a announced which I found funny as fuck. Alto I was a little annoyed that he said my real name I hoped he would have forgotten by now but I guess not...

"If she touch's you I'll hurt her so chill Kay?"
Before I could answer I jumped of the emos lap and Started to walk on the water naruto Started saying how cool it was and he wanted me to teach it to him I told him I wouldn't teach him as I'm not his sensei and because he's annoying.
Sakura stated that what I was doing was probably easy and I was trying to show off with useless techniques.

I got bored of walking eventually.
"Dad I'm gonna swim the rest of the way"
He nodded in agreement.

I took my black tank top and my shorts off leaving me in a black bra that has a small uchiha symbol on the back and black pants (I'm not American im English so pants doesn't mean trousers it's underwear)

Everyone well except dad was looking at me.
"What?" I asked confused then I realized they were staring at my
Body. I muttered pervs then I noticed that sakura was looking back and fourth from my chest and her
"Jealous you haven't got any?" I asked making her blush and she looked away satisfied I released the chakra from my feet and dropped Into the water I heard gasps from above the water and I swear I could hear dad role His eyes. I had done this to him many times he used to freak out thinking something bad had happened but that was never the case.

Time skip

Naruto was being a stupid obnoxious kid and was throwing kunai randomly claiming that someone was there he was right because I could sense them there there are about two of them one possesses strong chakra he's a jonin at least where as the other was probably a chunin (sorry idk if that's how u spell the ranks)

"DUCK" dad shouted and we all did so well all except naruto who was running around asking where the duck was his actions caused me to sweat drop but as he ran near me I grabbed his leg tripping him up so the attack missed him.

And before us stood...

"Momochi Zabuza,
Demon of the Hidden Mist I presume? " I asked in a cocky tone

Zabuza was a tall and noticeably muscular man with pale skin, short spiky black hair, brown eyes, and small eyebrows. He was wearing bandages like a mask over the bottom half of his face. He wore his forehead protector sideways on his head, and prior to his defection from Kirigakure, donned the village's Anbu uniform and flak jacket.  his chest held belt to which he attached his Kubikiribōchō, wearing baggy pants with the striped pattern typical of Kirigakure and mimetic wrist-warmers extending up to his elbows, with matching leg-warmers.

"The brats correct and if I'm right your hatake uchiha shirayuki the daughter of Maya uchiha and Kakashi hatake your also known as the moon-lit killer your jonin rank"

"Someone did there homework but I go by yuki not shirayuki no one calls me shirayuki not since shi-nii and mother died"

"Ok well brat move to a side I've gotta execute the bridge geezer."
"Um I think I'll pass I mean I'd love to see the geezer dead and all but I'm on a mission"
"Ah I understand brat so I'm guessing we've gotta fight"
"You bet ya"

Suddenly zabuza used his hidden mist jutsu forcing me to unleash my sharingan.