"And you the grey haired girl with the emotionless look you look the weakest out of all of them"

This caught my attention. You could hear gulps around the room they were probably scared of what I was going to do and they were right to be scared. 

I threw a kunai behind Tazuna, who thought I missed him on accident but that wasn't the case. I teleported to my kunai (same technique as Lord fourth) so I was now standing behind him. I drew my Kanata and held it against his neck I whispered in his hear and he started to sweat like crazy he was scared. Before u could actually hurt Tazuna, sasuke pulled me away. Tch pesky uchiha.

"Meet at the gates in a hour" dad command's as he leaves. Hm  I have a hour so what should I do. Ahh I'll find shika I haven't spoke to him in ages plus my stuff is already packed and sealed in a scroll.

I walk towards to nara estate and knocked on the door. To be greeted by a very tired shikamaru.

"Yuki? What are you doing hear?"
"Hi to you to" I answered sarcastically
"Oh hi"
"And to answer your question I have about a hour Till my mission but sensei will be late so I probably have two hours and I thought why not visit my amazing lazy friend"

He smiled then invited me into the house. His mother saw me and hugged me then stared shaming me for not visiting in a while and I just scratched the back of my neck sheepishly and told her I was busy she bought it and told me to visit more often and to report to her after my missions that are out of town which I agreed to cuz heck this lady is scary. Then again what mom isn't?

Shikamaru dragged me by my wrist to his bedroom while muttering things like 'troublesome women' 'pretty clouds' 'what a drag' and 'sleep'
His words made me crack a smile same old shikamaru.

We lay on our backs on his bed looking up at the ceiling talking about random shit until darkness consumed me.

Shikamaru pov

My bothersome mother started bombarding Yuki with questions on why she hasn't visited recently which I was curious about to as I haven't seen my best friend in a while I'll be honest I've missed my troublesome best friend.

I decided to drag her away before mom killed her or something I was muttering things on a accident but I saw out of the corner of my eye that yuki was smiling and that made me smile.

We were lying on our backs on my bed talking about what we've been up to recently and how annoying our team mates are as bad as Ino is she has sakura who is a million times worse she also has a wanna be Hokage I honestly think he can make that dream a reality but it's annoying how he always is going on about it. Oh kami I feel sorry for this chick.

I was lost in thought when I realized the girl next to me had gone quite it was weird actually. Ye she's a quite person but not around me

I look to my side to see she's sleeping I chuckle a little and decided to join her.

Time skip

Yuki pov

Oh kami I can't believe it I fell asleep I'm late. Oh well screw it.

I walked up to the gate where my team were glaring at me even dad was there well I was three hours late.
I walked up to them casually like nothing had happened

"Your later than Kakashi sensei!"
Sakura yelled I shrugged

"Let me guess where you were" dad said before hitting the nail on the head
"You went to shikamarus house where his Mom ranted and you talked to shikamaru before falling asleep"

"You know me so well" I answered sarcastically.

We started to head to the land of waves and thankfully it was a really warm day. After around 20 minuets we came across a puddle well I noticed it and so did dad but my team are to oblivious to notice a sword if it was threw there chest.