Chapter Thirty Three

Start from the beginning

"I was invited," He replies simply.

"By my idiot stepbrother," I scoff and he smirked.

His eyes were a little low staring at my chest, and I doubt his mind had registered any of what I had said.

"Eyes up here you ass."

"Why?"he asks amused locking gazes with me, "what's the point of having eyes sweetling if I can't look?"

"Can you even pretend to be decent for one second?"

"I am decent," he chuckles again, "you should take it as a compliment Tink."

"Your perversion is in no way flattering jerk."

"Haven't I always adorned you with compliments?" He questions grinning.

"I only recall you barefacedly hitting on me."

"Com- pli- men- ting."

"Hitting," I snap stubbornly.

"Fine," Blade mocks, "Hitting."

"I'm curious to know why you've been hitting on me Blade?" I question with my eyes narrowed at him.

"You do realize you're a girl right?" he chuckles.

"Oh God I never knew," I respond with an eye roll and the fork still pointing at him threateningly.

"Other than your little faults," Blade says staring at me, "I happen to think you're a little beauty."

"I don't have any faults," I reply stubbornly and he smirked.

"So it seems."

His lips were quirked up at the sides and he took a Brownie from my plate and devoured half of in a bite.

BAM!

The fork hit the island right next to where his hand had been only seconds ago.

"Do that again and next time I won't miss."

"C'mon Tink, I'm getting tired of the bad blood aren't you?" Blade says biting into the Brownie and smirking.

"Give me what I want and I'll let you live."

"What do you want sweetling?"

"You admitting defeat would be nice," I grin.

The corner of his mouth quirked up.

"Fine, but you know what I want Tink?"

"What?" I ask with an eye roll.

"You."

A smirk tugged at my lips, "tempting but I think I'll have you admitting defeat first."

"You're so stubborn Tink," Blade says finishing the Brownie, "which further proves you have quite an obsession with me."

"Keep dreaming."

"You know Tink," He spoke again, distracting me and stealing another Brownie from the plate.

My jaw twitched and he bit into it mockingly,"the truth will set you free."

"I am free," I reply.

"Yes you are, so will you date me already."

My cheeks flushed red twice. The second time was from embarrassment.

"You never give up do you?"

"We could stop fighting and do other things, better things," Blade says, shamelessly checking me out again.

My cheeks grew warmer and he gave a boyish chuckle and I scowled feeling betrayed by my own body.