The day ended just right, we even had the chance to witness a sunset on the mall deck. It was beautiful. It was fun. It was perfect, and I couldn't thank Luis enough for giving me a break. He even walked me to out house, which is near enough. 

"Thanks," I tell him sincerely.

"No, miss, thank you," he said, emphasizing 'you'.

I smiled. "No, really. Thank you."

"You're welcome." And then he bowed down, the way long long ago people did. With fancy hand gestures and feet synchronization. I laughed lightly, I was about to open another topic when I realized we're already in front of the house. I didn't even notice, I was having so much fun.

"Bye, take care, okay?" he said, and then hugged me. I hugged him back awkwardly. I was caught off guard! Don't blame me. He smiled and then walked away, with his hands shoved in his pockets.

"You take care too!" I yelled, after recovering from the hug. He looked over his shoulders and smiled.

Kicking some dirt in the ground, I looked at the sky. It's dark and a look from my wristwatch says it's already 7 o'clock. I think I wouldn't be in trouble, I did text Aunt Filarme awhile ago that I'll be late.

I approached the door nervously and knocked softly, at the first knock, it opened. Sam's face floated into my vision, my eyes in direct line with his nose. I blinked and then looked up, he was so close to me I had to back out a little. His eyes are fixated on me, a little angry. And concerned? I don't know, just that he looks weird. And upset.

"May I come in?" I asked him after a while. He just kept on standing there, blocking my way.

"Where did you go?" 

"Huh?" I frowned, does he have to know?

"Who are you with?" he asked again. I blinked a couple of times and after a minute of not answering he questioned again,

"Why are you this late?"

I huffed, indignant. He's acting so weird, like he's my boss or something, it's starting to annoy me. "What, you're my father now?"

"No." he said simply, but still stood his ground. I pushed him lightly, but as I guessed he wouldn't budge.

"Excuse me?" I tried again, pushing him a little harder. He didn't even back out a centimeter! Getting frustrated I told him in an exasperated voice,  "Come on, Sam, let me in. I'm tired and you're being a jerk."

"I'm just asking." he said, I guess he's getting frustrated too.

"Why are you asking?" I retorted.

"Because..." he stopped, realized something then blurted, "Why am I the one answering your questions?"

I rolled my eyes and pushed him, this time with all my might. AND HE STILL WOULDN'T BUDGE. "Sam!" I cried out in frustration. 

"I'm just asking," he repeated. I glared at him.

"No, prick. You're forcing. There's a big difference." 

"Fine, just one question then. Why did you go home so late?" 

"Ahh!" I screamed softly, getting tired. "What, you're my boyfriend now so you have to know?"

He mumbled something incomprehensible and then said, "I'm just a concerned individual!"

I would've retorted back. But I can't help but feel butterflies in my stomach as soon as I heard him. He's just concerned. For me. Sam is concerned for me. AH damn this huge butterfly that took refuge in my stomach, I can't speak.

"O-o come on!" I managed, feebly.

"What, I'm not allowed to be concerned?" he started then continued, in a weird nasaly voice. "Whatever. Fine, don't answer. I knew you were on a date. Whatever. It's not like I care. Whatever. Whatever. I don't care. I really don't. Whatever."

I looked at him, about to laugh out loud. He's acting hella weird. Like a jealous guy.

"I'm not lying! I really don't care." 

This time, I laughed. "No one told you you're lying. Why are you so defensive? You're jealous?" I teased him, then poked his ribs. That made him back out. God, if I knew it was that easy to get him out of the way I would've poked him to death. xD He's so red now, like his head is going to burst right at that moment.

"I-I'm not!" he stuttered, regaining balance. "Ugh, damn. Whatever." he looked at me angrily and then walked away, stomping. 

"You're so childish you know!" I yelled. He glowered at me and then stuck his tongue out. Geez, what an immature move.

I entered the house and before I got to my bed I yelled to him, "Don't be so jealous, I still think you're cute!" Just to mess with him. After a looooong silence he yelled back,

"Whatever!"

Smiling like crazy, I plopped in my bed and listened to some paramore music. Sam didn't answer or defend himself about being jealous. Maybe he really is. He sure did act like one. I can't stop myself from smiling. Gosh. That prick, why he has to make me happy with just his small cheesy attempts. Sighing, I closed my eyes and decided to rest a little.

It's been a long day. But it's a great one.