Chapter 3

"I never wanted to say this, You never wanted to stay whoah, did you? I put my faith in you so much faith and then you just threw it away.. Awaaaay" I sing wholeheartedly as I wipe myself off a towel. I walk out of the shower and felt for my clothes. 

I begin to change but then realize my underwear is not there. "Holy Crap," I curse under my breath. It must have fell off my grip awhile ago. I begin to panic, what if it fell in the hallway? AND IT IS MY YELLOW SPONGEBOB UNDERWEAR! For Christ's sake.

I quickly drape the towel around me and creep outside and walk slowly in the hallway, looking out every now and then for Sam the Demon. Yeah, that is my name for him because it serves him right.

This is only my second day here and everything is good. If you consider being annoyed to death by someone who has exactly the same name as you good. And add the fact that for two days now, we are tasked to babysit two toddlers who is honestly and utterly uncontrollable. 

Though, aside from that. This place is pretty good. A two storeyed house with 3 bed rooms and 2 guest rooms. I was given one of that room which is approximately in the kitchen and a mile from the bathroom. You see, they only have two comfort rooms. One, for the family use and the other for Mr. and Mrs. Digg's use only. And as I mentioned awhile ago, my room is far from the comfort room so I have got a lot of floors to cover.  

I glance sideways twice to make sure there is no one in the stairs and living room before I descend the stairs. Sam and me agreed that this babysitting thing will be done by turns. And right now, it is his turn and I am pretty confident he'll gonna be preoccupied of how to make the twins sleep. 

I ease myself a little when I got down safely. No embarrassing moment. Yet.

I look around and stopped when I saw the television. It is on and the couch in front it sits Sam. My diaphragm got caught in my throat. He doesnt seem to notice my presence yet so before he can I tiptoed toward the kitchen and my room, which is fortunately just five yards or so away.

"I take it you are looking for something?" his voice rang loud in my ears.

I stop and turn slowly to see Sam grinning mischievously. "Uh," I was all I say then nearly run for my life.  I am naked and I am only freaking covered by just a tiny piece of cloth and I am infront of Devil! JEESH.

"And it happens to involve a certain" he stops and reads something blocked by the couch and looks straight at me. "cartoon character and a quote that says" He looks down again "Oh well, I guess I'm not wearing any pants today.. by Spongebob Squarepants?" He laughs out loud.

"Jerk! I swear, I'll kill you." I stomp indignantly but my tomato head made my threat empty. Sam tries to talk between his guffaws and managed only to get out an "I'm sorry, It's just who in their right mind will wear this thi-" before I near him and snatch the underwear, which he holds at the tip of his hand and then throw him the nearest pillow I can grab. I ran out of there into my room wanting so bad to just melt and disappear as I still can hear Sam's amused grin 5 yards away.